Guidance for JIRA Certification

Alka April 23, 2020

I'm new to JIRA Admin, what is your recommendations so that I can reach the goal 

2 answers

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Joanna Thurmann
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 26, 2020

Hi @Alka This webinar is a great starting place.

Atlassian University Live presents "Certification: You can do it! Here’s how."

In this webinar you will get an insider take on how to go from zero to certified using Atlassian University courses and resources. It's perfect if you have been curious about Atlassian Certification—especially how best to prepare for an exam.

Register for the on-demand recording here.

Benjamin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 30, 2020

Thanks Joanna. The on-demand video recording was great. It was good to show the breakdown on the steps on increasing chance of success and the benefits of the certifications.  Also, the FAQ at the end was useful

Like Joanna Thurmann likes this
0 votes
Danny
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 26, 2020

Hi @Alka

Firstly, what is the goal you have set for yourself as a new Jira Admin?

There are quite a few certifications that relate to Jira Administration, are you looking to take a first step into the certifications or you have a particular ACP-### in mind?

Have to tried some of the free courses provided by Atlassian University yet? They are a great resource to start with. I would suggest trying out the free course, get familiar with the concepts and try to apply the teachings to your Jira instance. 

Atlassian even offer skillbuilders for free which you could then earn a skill badge (mini exam), the next step is to go for an ACP certification

Hope this helps,

Danny

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events