Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did I pass my ASB-116? I won't know for a few days...

Rob Horan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 2, 2022

According to the end screen, my score was 14/15 which is ~93%

I wouldn't ask otherwise, but my cert expires VERY soon, and I'd like to know if this is a passing grade or if nothing short of 100% correct counts.

2 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

3 votes
Answer accepted
Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 2, 2022
Rob Horan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 2, 2022

That's good to know, thanks!  All I got was an email stating:

You have completed the assessment, ASB-116 Governance & Housekeeping in Jira, on 02 December 2022.

Result: TAKEN

72yzp2.jpg

Like # people like this
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 2, 2022

ahahaha great @Rob Horan 

Like # people like this
Ali Malik December 5, 2022

Hahaha its very funny @Rob Horan

Like # people like this
Rob Horan
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 6, 2022

I passed!

Like Hana Kučerová likes this
Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 6, 2022

Congratulations @Rob Horan !

Like Rob Horan likes this
Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 6, 2022

Congrats, @Rob Horan ! I knew you could do it! ;-)

Rob Horan
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 6, 2022

Thank you!

Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 9, 2023

Hey, @Rob Horan !

Just a friendly reminder that if you're satisfied that this issue is put to bed, please accept an answer. :-)

Rob Horan
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 10, 2023

Sorry, thanks!

Like Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_ likes this
Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 10, 2023

No worries.  Just thought it was good for a chuckle!

0 votes
vasanth January 29, 2023

Can anyone help me with this?

I have tried to write this Badge,

Even though I had gone through the skillbuilder but  my bad luck I have failed .

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events