Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Atlassian University Login

Sue Estenson April 12, 2023

Hi,

I want my company to take the free Jira and Confluence Fundamentals course, but I am not sure if I need to setup each user with a license to our instance first or does Atlassian University use a completely different user login and password?  I just don't want them to setup an account and them mess it up when I go to create an account in our Atlassian instance. 

1 answer

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 17, 2023

Hi @Sue Estenson and welcome to the community, 

You can't create accounts for them. You can invite them to your instance, but they will have to create their own account, using the company's email. With that said, I would advise you to instruct them how to create an Atlassian account and how to login to the university. They have the possibility of creating their own free instance of Jira and Confluence and practice. 

Sue Estenson April 17, 2023

Thanks Alex! So if they setup an account on Atlassian University, without having an account our Corporate Jira Instance, it won't affect it later when they are given a license using the same email address to login to our Corporate Jira instance? 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events