Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Atlassian Certified Expert

Anas Ibrahim February 7, 2024

Hello,

I am reaching out to inquire about the availability of an article on the Atlassian Certified Expert Certified , specifically the URL:

https://university.atlassian.com/student/activity/844004-atlassian-certified-expert.

It appears that the article is no longer accessible, and I was wondering if there have been any updates or changes to the Atlassian Expert certification process. I am keen to learn more about how to become an Atlassian Certified Expert and any modifications to the certification requirements or procedures.

If possible, could you please provide me with information on where I can find the latest resources or documentation regarding the Atlassian Certified Expert certifications?

Additionally, I would greatly appreciate any insights or guidance you may offer regarding this matter.

Thank you for your attention to this inquiry..

Best regards,

3 answers

3 accepted

Suggest an answer

6 votes
Answer accepted
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 7, 2024

@Anas Ibrahim there have been some recent updates to the Atlassian Certified Expert Program you may want to read about here that will help you understand the current program and why that link is no longer active.

Good luck!

Anas Ibrahim February 7, 2024

Thanks for the Info

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 13, 2024

@Anas Ibrahim a lot of correct answers for your inquiry here. Please take the time to mark them as accepted so that others looking for similar content can more easily find (and trust) them. Thanks!

Like # people like this
1 vote
Answer accepted
Joanna Thurmann
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 13, 2024

Yes,  @Anas Ibrahim This post Evolving the Atlassian Certification Program explains that ACE was recently retired. Please also see: Retiring Credentials & Certifications.

However, we still offer 6 Professional Certifications that you can earn, as well as 2 Associate Certifications (plus new ones on the way!) that will roll into our next iteration of the expert designation.

Thank you for your interest and patience as we evolve the program.

1 vote
Answer accepted
Lukasz Grobelny
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 7, 2024

Atlassian suspended the Atlassian Certified Expert for now.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events