Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access expired to paid course.

Dennis Alvin Fishman August 29, 2021

I was planning on taking the course, so I bought it.  I started working on it, but COVID had me out of work and in the hospital.  To make up for lost money, I had to take up more hours and work another job for a while.  May I please have access to my paid courses again?  I would love to get on the phone with someone or have someone reach out via email if possible so something can be worked out.  Thank you.

2 answers

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Ben Thoma
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 30, 2021

@Dennis Alvin Fishman: I'm so sorry you had to battle COVID. I hope your recovery has been as smooth as possible.

In regards to the expired course, please submit a ticket here with our University support team.

(Thanks for the heads up, @G subramanyam )

0 votes
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 29, 2021

Hi @Dennis Alvin Fishman, welcome to the Atlassian community.

I'm sorry to hear about that and I believe you are all doing well and staying healthy.

At the moment for your expired course, I see you should reach out to purchasing & licensing contact team for better assistance.

Looping @Ben Thoma if their is an option or path to guide Dennis.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events