ACP-JPA and ACP-JSW upgrade

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 21, 2023

Hi,

I've received notification my certification ACP-JPA (Jira Project Administrator for Data Center and Server) will suspend soon and I need to upgrade it to the DC certification with ASB-615 (Managing Agile Boards and Reports) Pro Skills Badge.

My colleague has ACP-JSW (Agile Development with Jira Software) and he needs to upgrade it with ASB-618 (Extended Project Administration in Jira Data Center).

I've been wondering why the "agile" skills badge extends certification for project admins and "extended project administration" badge extends certification for agile development. It seems to me like some kind of mistake. Or it is intention?

Thank you.

2 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

4 votes
Answer accepted
Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 21, 2023

Hello @Hana Kučerová

The goal of the upgrades is to give you the ACP-610 equivalent which has both Project Management and Agile Software components.

So if you have the Agile Software certification, you upgrade by adding knowledge from Extended Project Administration (ASB-618).

If you have the Project Administration certification (aka. ACP-600), you upgrade by adding knowledge from ASB-615.

If you have both, you automatically get the ACP-610 certification.

Hope this helps

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 21, 2023

Hi @Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_ ,

thanks a lot, that makes sense.

Like John Funk likes this
0 votes
LynnG August 8, 2023

@Hana Kučerová have you tried ASB-618? I have tried and failed it a few times this week. I'm taking a pause because I'm feeling defeated now.

I hope you and your colleague are having more luck.

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 14, 2023

@LynnG no, sorry. Maybe you can ask others to provide you with some tips.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events