ACP-600 Project Administration in Jira Server Student Guide Download Issues

Volkan Haralali May 6, 2021

Hello everyone,

Each time I try to download the Student Guide for Project Administration in Jira Server Course (ACP-600), the download gets interrupted. I can neither display the PDF-file via the browser nor download it.

Did anyone have similar issues oder does anybody know a workaround?

Thanks!

3 answers

2 accepted

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Answer accepted
Lauren Allen May 6, 2021

I've had this happen several times.  The advice I got back from Atlassian support was to resume the download when it stopped.  This worked for me but only if I sat and waited for it to stop then resumed straight away.  It's to do with the file size of the Student Guide.

Linda Milne_Togetha Group_
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
May 6, 2021

I have a particularly unreliable internet connection, so I have this problem regularly... with anything big I try to download, not just the student guide. But it did only take me 5 or so mins to get the student guide to download.

Perhaps the big files can be split into smaller chapters / chunks?

Like # people like this
Volkan Haralali May 7, 2021

I followed the same advice from Atlassian support. It only worked on Chrome but not on Firefox

Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
May 7, 2021

Me too. 👍

Like Ben Thoma likes this
0 votes
Answer accepted
Solutions Partner
May 6, 2021

Try downloading with chrome. If it stops part way you can resume the download.

@Linda Milne_Togetha Group_That was also the instruction I received from Atlassian Service Desk

Solutions Partner
May 7, 2021

Champion! Did you manage to get the materials? Because thats the real issue here. 😁

Good luck with your exam 👍

Like Volkan Haralali likes this

@Linda Milne_Togetha Group_I did! :) Thanks!

1 vote
Ben Thoma
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 6, 2021

@Volkan Haralali Can you please report this to our University team via this link? Sorry for the troubles, and thanks for your help raising the issue to us!

@Ben ThomaI have already reported it.

Like Ben Thoma likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events