ACP-100 scope vs Jira 8+

Blazej Borucki November 28, 2019

Hello Certified Administrators,

I wonder if the scope of ACP-100 exam scope requires to update differences between version 7 and the 8+ ones?

For couple of months I'm working only with 8+ and cloud instances and not don't even bother about the older versions functionalities. Should I come back to older documentation in order to not mess up the exam or it won't make a difference?

I'll appreciate your feedback. 

Kind regards
Blazej

1 answer

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

3 votes
Answer accepted
Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 28, 2019

ACP-100 is currently based on the enterprise releases for Jira 7.

I am using Jira 8.5 but don't expect this to be too much of an issue when sitting the exam early next year as there have not been a lot of changes to the admin functions of Jira Server.

Fahad Siddiqui
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 23, 2019

@Kat Warner i am getting this message "Your cart contains voucher only exams. Please enter your voucher code to proceed." can you help in this?

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 26, 2019

Please send an email to "certification @ atlassian.com" (without the spaces) for more help. 

Like Fahad Siddiqui likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events