Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Project Administration in Jira Server Certification is here!

The Atlassian Certification you've been waiting for is here for good.

We're thrilled to announce the official launch of our new Certification for Project Administration in Jira Server! The offering includes a training course and exam voucher. You'll have 60-days to complete the Certification, giving you ample time to work through both the course and exam.

So who is this Certification best suited for? Certified Jira Project Administrators are the power users who know how to configure projects and boards, customize workflows and manage project permissions in their organization's Jira Software Server or Data Center instance. They live in Jira Software day-to-day and can help scale their instance to meet the demand of their business, so their Jira Administrator and teams can get more work done. 

The course covers all of the tasks and best practices involved in the creation, configuration and maintenance of projects in Jira Software Server. You’ll also have access to hands-on exercises, demonstrations and information about what to expect on the exam, including sample exam questions. Once you feel ready, you can sign up for the exam, and if you pass, voilà - you're Atlassian Certified!

To get started, just go to http://go.atlassian.com/ac-jpa and follow the instructions on how to sign up for the Project Administration in Jira Server bundle. Interested in learning more? Check out our blog on the topic for additional information.

Cheers!

12 comments

Comment

Sridhar Gandla May 6, 2018

keep me posted abour the diff betwen ACP-100 and AC-600?   

Julia
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 7, 2018

ACP-100 covers the full spectrum of Jira administration; the target audience is someone with 2-3 years of experience. 

ACP-600 focuses solely on project administration in Jira;  the target audience is someone with ~6 months exposure to Jira. The accompanying course is designed to teach what you need to know.

If you want more granular information on the differences, compare the descriptions of the certifications here: https://www.atlassian.com/university/certification, and also download and compare the respective Exam Topics PDFs.

Andrew Paige May 10, 2018

Which certification would be best for someone using Atlassian/Jira Cloud solutions?

Like Marc Taylor likes this
Sridhar Gandla May 20, 2018

Julia, will you suggest, is there any way to getthe ACP-600 for free as part of Beta. I missed to be lucky register first 200 people.    How Do I get the beta exams to be notified in first instance.

Tushar August 21, 2018

We are getting registration error like-"Your cart contains voucher only exams. please enter your voucher code  to proceed". Where to get this "voucher" ?

Julia
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 21, 2018

Hi Tushar,

To take this certification, you must purchase the bundle that includes the training and certification voucher, here:

https://training.atlassian.com/course/project-administration-in-jira-server

The voucher will be provisioned to you shortly after you purchase the training, and you use it to pay for the exam.

Find the details here:

https://www.atlassian.com/university/certification/certifications/exam-acp-600

Dave Collins January 14, 2019

Be warned: The questions are designed to be tricky and they often times leave out some needed details in order to make the right decision. 

Marc Taylor February 13, 2019

Is there an equivalent certificate for JIRA Cloud users? 

Julia
Atlassian Team
February 13, 2019

Hi Marc, not at this time. 

However, this Certification is still attainable for Cloud users because the training course covers all the topics you need to know for the exam, from the Server perspective.  Furthermore, most of the questions are equally relevant to a Cloud environment.

The course also includes hands on-labs with 24 consecutive hours of access to a Jira Server environment.  With careful pre-planning, you could use that time to explore areas that are different between Cloud and Server. 

Like Renata Melvanora likes this
Dave Collins February 13, 2019

The questions are not Cloud or Server specific. That is not something I'd concern yourself with on this specific exam. 

If you decide to take the ACP-100, you should know that stuff.

Marc Taylor February 14, 2019

Great, thanks for the speedy feedback. I actually work on Server now so have access to it, I was asking because we are considering moving to Cloud and I wanted to make sure I go through the relevant training module. 

Peter March 2, 2019

Hello, 

Since I already have the ACP-100 and the exam topics seem to quite similar, but less than in ACP-100 - I would like to know if there Is there any advantage or deeper knowledge needed for the ACP-600 against the ACP-100?

If not so, why wouldn't ACP-600 be included within ACP-100?

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events