🥶 NOTICE: Enrollment in select courses will be temporarily frozen until October 17, 2022

G’day, training & certification group! Since you’re here, you may already know that at Atlassian University, our goal is to help customers become wildly successful with our products through our training & certifications.

To help us fulfill this goal, we’re making a big change: on-demand courses will soon cost up to 90% less. So you’ll be able to learn even more.

giphy-downsized

(We’re a little bit excited, too.)

While we make these changes in our systems, you won’t be able to enroll in select Atlassian University courses. From Friday, Aug. 26 to Monday, Oct. 17 most on-demand course enrollment will be temporarily frozen. 🥶

elsa freezes university courses.jpeg

Don't worry! You can still learn a lot right now.

There are five popular on-demand courses that will remain available for an all-new price of $39:

1. Jira Essentials with Agile Mindset

2. Jira Automation

3. Confluence Administration

4. Atlassian DevOps Essentials

5. Atlassian Incident Management Essentials

Explore your new, wallet-friendly options ⬆️ in one place here. And then let us know in the comments—which one will you take first?! 

As always, you can continue to dive into our free training catalogue. đźŹŠđźŹ˝â€Ťâ™€ď¸Ź

Learn more about the freeze — and sign up to get a reminder when the temporary freeze is over—right here.

Get notified when the freeze is over ➡️

We’ll also keep you updated right here. In meantime, shoot us any questions and let us know which $39 course you have your eyes on in the comments below! ⬇️

2 comments

Comment

Craig Nodwell
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 29, 2022

I think I'll spend my money on what I know best and select option #4 
I've been doing devops so long now it's had over a dozen names.

Like • Jaime Netzer likes this
Bhanu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 11, 2022

Thank you so much for the Get notified when the freeze is over ➡️ link, signed up to get notified when the freeze is over. Can't wait to see the new learning stuff from Atlassian. 

Like • Jaime Netzer likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events