Learn from home. Learn for free.

Learn From Home - Hero with Text.png

Enrollment in Atlassian University's Learn From Home Training Package has now ended. 

Still looking for free Atlassian product training? Click here to explore our free tutorials and Skillbuilders →

We hope you enjoyed this opportunity to learn new skills, refresh old ones, and build your confidence using Atlassian’s powerful team collaboration software. Thanks to everyone who participated!

What if I enrolled before the deadline?

If you enrolled in a course, you will have 30 days with the material, before your access expires. You also may still join Study Groups on Atlassian Community. Use these groups to ask questions about the content, encourage each other on your learning journey, and let the Atlassian University team know how you are using your new product skills.

giphy

Take your skills to the next level: Earn your first Atlassian credential

Get the most out your learning experience and take the first step in your Atlassian career by earning a Pro Skills Badge credential.

Earn the Jira Cloud Essentials or Jira Cloud Essentials with Agile Mindset Pro Skills Badges by passing an online exam (USD $35). You can preview exam topics and sample questions here: APB-332 / APB-330

giphy

Need Instructor-led Training?

Find instructor-led classes, including hands-on labs through one of our authorized Atlassian Training Partners. Click here to find for the best training partner for your organization.

giphy-downsized

39 comments

Comment

Sachin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 5, 2020

This is awesome! Thank you!!

Like # people like this
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 5, 2020

Thank you very much.

I have shared the 30-day free course with over 1,800 community users in China!

TIM截图20200506115441.png

Like # people like this
Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 6, 2020

I'm excited to see these new groups. I look forward to being able to help more people with the Atlassian knowledge journeys.

P.S. @Ben Thoma - It is great to see Jira Administration, Part 2 has arrived. Please ask your team to update the Training Partner pages. I know I rely on the notifications in the partner portal as part of my workflow to update our training offerings.

Like # people like this
Patricia Francezi
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 6, 2020

Very nice!

I will try to get all of them after acp-600 testing (nex week....)

Like # people like this
Jennifer L Luik May 6, 2020

Thanks!

Like # people like this
Marilo Meta May 6, 2020

This I great, thank you!

Like Ben Thoma likes this
Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 7, 2020

Wow! That's a great offering and I hope that lots of people take advantage of that. 

Ben Thoma
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 7, 2020

Thanks @Max Foerster - K15t. Help us spread the word!

Like Max Foerster - K15t likes this
Everett Cavazos May 7, 2020

No offense but weren't these already free? There are number of courses at the Click here to enroll today link that I know I've already taken because they were free. Which ones normally cost money?

Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 7, 2020

@Ben Thoma already did yesterday and will do it again throughout May! 👍🏻

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 7, 2020

@Everett Cavazos - these courses are not usually free (unless you have access as an Atlassian Partner perk).

One of these courses, Jira Admin Part 2 for Cloud, is very brand-sparking new - and the format of on-demand lectures and demos without labs, supported instead with message boards is also new - as well as being a limited time offer.

Like # people like this
Phill Fox
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 8, 2020

Great to see these being made available. I will certainly be promoting these to various friends, colleagues and customers. 

Monika Rani
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 11, 2020

giphy

Like # people like this
Frederick McLeish May 14, 2020

Thank you! I am thankful for the opportunity to learn and develop these skills. One question: Upon completion of the Essentials tutorial course, I have not yet received a Proof of Completion. I also did the Jira w/ Confluence program and received it right away. System glitch? Please advise.

Thank you again for making these courses available!

Frederick McLeish 

Like # people like this
Monika Rani
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 18, 2020

@Frederick McLeish I have completed the Jira essentials course and received proof of completion after 10 mins. Did you get it now?

Like Frederick McLeish likes this
meghna_singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 19, 2020

Thank you @Ben Thoma!

Patricia Francezi
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 20, 2020

@Ben Thoma 

just finishing admin part 2, and its really good for jira admin begginers in the cloud products. I wonder why Atlassian dont make it free for i.e new instances admins or something. 
This would improve learning courve, reducing the time a new admin in having key information on how to work in cloud, and also improving the "free trial" target to be at least standard after trial period. 

Im not saying that all they need to customize would come from those trainings, but, its an start for searching things and so on. 

Ben Thoma
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 20, 2020

@Patricia Francezi Thanks for that feedback. We're glad that you found it so useful.

We're asking the question internally: what can we learn from offering these Cloud courses for free in this initiative, and how will it change the way we develop our Atlassian University experience going forward? So, it's certainly under consideration.

Like Patricia Francezi likes this
Frederick McLeish May 21, 2020

Certification may provide more opportunities for people like me, who although highly experienced in other areas, are trying to break into Jira/Confluence administration team roles as a new career. Most employers are requiring experience, but may make exception for those with certs. Providing these free of charge for prescribed periods increases the number of candidates who, like me, are trying to break into positions which may give them the experience they need to land better positions in the future, but who are currently unable to make the investment required. More potential applicants means more utilization of the platform, thus more sales to new and developing companies.

Like Jennifer L Luik likes this
Frederick McLeish May 21, 2020

Another suggestion could be the development of a networking interface with employers around the world who are currently looking for professionals with certs, testing, and proven skills which Atlassian has in their database as a result of course completion(s). This would assist HRs in participating organizations to match individual candidates with the skillsets they require, as well as benefitting the individual candidates and Atlassian as a premier provider of these platforms. It would not be difficult to provide as Atlassian is the common denominator of databases of participating organizations and participants with course completion(s)

Patricia Francezi
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 22, 2020

@Ben Thoma its good to update this post... the snapshot bellow is showing in community, but post says may.... 

image.png

Monika Rani
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 25, 2020

Hi @Patricia Francezi 

But I can see this. where did you see this post? I can see there is a content difference.

ace-1.PNG

Like Patricia Francezi likes this
Patricia Francezi
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 25, 2020

@Monika Rani 

Yes, it was showing as I attached last week. Now it has been changed to what you attached. 

Same place: right of community... not sure what it means 

Ben Thoma
Atlassian Team
May 27, 2020

@Patricia Francezi @Monika Rani Looks like the news slipped out a little earlier than planned, but yes—it's true! We're extending our Learn From Home Training Package for another month. Everyone will now have the chance to enroll through the end of June!

And that's just enough time for everyone to study for—and earn—our very first Cloud credentials. They launch on June 15 and we have details in the updated post above.

Celebrate the good news! Share it with your friends and colleagues.

giphy

Like # people like this
Jaki_koko May 27, 2020

Just saw it. This is great!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events