Join us for limited-time free training courses at the new Atlassian University

20210615 Soft Launch - community - 1160x620@2x.png

Our new learning experience is now available for you!

Our limited-time free course promotion has come to a close, but you can still enroll in any of the courses we featured as paid, hands-on training courses:

Enroll in more free training

We just launched our free Jira Fundamentals learning path, which includes the chance to earn a first-of-its-kind University badge. (Confluence Fundamentals will launch a little later this month, too!)

View our entire free training catalog →

👀 More to learn

You can experience the all-new Atlassian University learning platform, including:

• an improved user experience for finding and tracking the training you and your team need most
  • new foundation courses with an engaging format
  • a brand-new look, reflective of how smart you are

See for yourself →

🗣 Tell us what you think!

What do you love? Did you find a broken link? Did you try following a topic or figure out you can plan your future training? Have we moved something and now you can't find it…

Let us know with a reply this post. 👇  We'd love to hear what you think!

16 comments

Comment

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 17, 2021

This is really cool @Ben Thoma!  Thank you for sharing!

Like Ben Thoma likes this
Sharon Helms
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 17, 2021

These look great! ...on my way to share the Jira Automation training with colleagues!

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 17, 2021

Thanks for sharing these free training courses, @Ben Thoma !

partha_sarker June 17, 2021

I can see there is a beginner course too, thanks.

Rishabh D June 17, 2021

Thank you for sharing @Ben Thoma 

robert_tarver June 18, 2021

I'm glad there is a section like this for newbies like me who are interested in getting certified in Jira.

Like # people like this
Ben Thoma
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 18, 2021

@robert_tarver @Rishabh D @partha_sarker @Taranjeet Singh @Sharon Helms @Jimmy Seddon Thank you for your comments. Be sure to share it with coworkers and peers—the clock is definitely ticking on this offer!

Like # people like this
Vincent Rijlaarsdam June 20, 2021

Two quick questions -

• Will our existing certificates come across from the old platform?
  • I completed the Jira Automation course but there doesn't seem to be a certificate at the end - are these no longer provided in the new University?

Thank you!

Like partha_sarker likes this
Ben Thoma
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 22, 2021

@Vincent Rijlaarsdam Thanks for your questions!

1. Certifications are still managed through the Certification Portal (CertMetrics). No changes will happen there, but you will find may Certification Portal links in various pages throughout the new platform, so you can get aback to them easily. (example)
  2. Did you complete your Jira Automation course on the new platform? If so, I need to check, as we were just discussing these certificates today. @Dorin Shen might beat me to an answer to that one.
Like # people like this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 24, 2021

The first thing when I logged into the University portal, I'm like "wow"! This new UI looks very clean, pleasant to eyes, easy to navigate and all refreshing colors. It took a while to play around the new portal, but able to settle now.

One change I found is: completed courses list (history) are not available or started disappearing. E.g., Managing Jira projects (ACP-620) course which I'm going through is now no where to find!

Ben Thoma
Atlassian Team
June 28, 2021

@G subramanyam I'm so glad to hear that you like the experience and brand improvements.

We may have still been in the process of bringing over your past enrollments in the last few days. Take another look and let me know if you still find your history to be incomplete.

Like G subramanyam likes this
Carla Ann Rowland
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 29, 2021

How do we choose the configuration we need ? The new layout is beautiful but doesn't make it easy to confirm enrollment.

Like partha_sarker likes this
Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 1, 2021

This is great, thanks for sharing @Ben Thoma ! :-)

Ben Thoma
Atlassian Team
July 1, 2021

Our limited-time promotion has come to a close, but I want to encourage everyone who came here looking for free training to check out our newest, free learning paths:

Both include the chance to earn a brand-new University badge!

And if you are looking for all of our free training content, we have a catalog for that, too.

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
lora_grancharova July 3, 2021

This is great, thank you so much for sharing @Ben Thoma !

Nadjeb April 14, 2022

I'm really sorry for myself, I couldn't get a free certificate. do you offer any kind of certified webinar like Azure (Microsoft)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events