Introducing the Jira Fundamentals learning path from Atlassian University

:supreme-b: :supreme-i: :supreme-g:   

:supreme-n: :supreme-e: :supreme-w: :supreme-s:

Atlassian University is excited to unveil our new Jira Fundamentals learning path:wooohhh_celebrate:

This collection of self-paced, interactive courses is designed to help new users get up and running in Jira in just about 90 minutes.

The collection also includes our first-ever Atlassian University Badge, an assessment-backed credential that proves you've conquered the basics of Jira: key terms and concepts, navigation, and beginner best practices.

The courses, the assessment, and the badge are all 100% free.  

Jira Fundamentals is a great starting point for all new Jira users, and it’s a powerful resource for admins who want to help their teams onboard efficiently.

Have feedback on the course? We'd love to hear it! Share a comment below after you've completed one or all of the lessons.

Head over to university.atlassian.com to enroll now. 

4 comments

Comment

Venkat Patchigolla June 30, 2021

Nice to see useful and free courses from Atlassian University. Looking forward for more :)

Like # people like this
Jonathan Santos
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 4, 2021

Hello everyone, I just finished the course!
I liked the dynamics of the slides !!
Thank you

Like Marshall Walker Lee likes this
Rob_Huntley_Tempo July 19, 2021

Hello everyone.  I just completed this course and can happily recommend it to anyone getting started in jira -and also as a great refresher for those who are veterans.  The use cases are great and the information on the slides is tight and concise - just the facts!

Definitely looking forward to following Atlassian in this endeavour and using the courses to keep my skills sharp!

Like Jonathan Santos likes this
James Weaver March 10, 2022

Thank you I need this as I have not used JIRA. Looking forward to seeing what I can learn and how i can apply it to my daily tasks.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events