Introducing Atlassian University Live!

CORP-3-Atlassian-University-Live-Webinars-Email-Banner-600x320-@2x-v1.png

Atlassian University is committed to providing the best training and certification for Atlassian products through on-demand classes, in-person team training, a world-class certification program, and now: a monthly webinar series called Atlassian University Live.

These free webinars will be your chance to strengthen your Atlassian product skills, and learn directly from Atlassian experts.

Our first webinar will focus on Scaling Jira: The Right Way to Grow Your Jira Instance. Learn about the most common factors that can affect your Jira instance as it grows, solve immediate problems, and also plan for future growth of your Jira instances. This webinar will be useful for both Jira Server Administrators and Jira Cloud Administrators.

This webinar took place on September 24, 2019. View the webinar, on-demand, and contribute to the post-webinar discussion here.

17 comments

Comment

Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 12, 2019

This is a great initiative. Waiting for the first webinar :-)

Like # people like this
Dan
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 12, 2019

We hope it's the first of many more to follow, Deepanshu! 

Like Deepanshu Natani likes this
Manuel Bastardo Castellano
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 12, 2019

Great, i'll be there 👨🏽‍💻

Like Deepanshu Natani likes this
Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 15, 2019

Are you considering running theses in different time slots? I love the idea but I do not "wake up early for a 4am start" love the idea. :P

Like # people like this
Dan
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 16, 2019

Hi @Kat Warner : We did our best to schedule this at a time that accommodates as many people as possibly across the US and the EU. Of course, we couldn't accommodate all so apologies.

The good news is we're going to make this available On Demand for folks who could not attend. So please still register and the details on how and when you can access it will me made available to you.

Thanks-
Dan

Like # people like this
Seenuvasan Sambandamoorthy September 17, 2019

This is useful only for the administrators ?

Dan
Atlassian Team
September 17, 2019

Hi @Seenuvasan Sambandamoorthy  - the target audience is Admins yes, but you could certainly still learn some skills by attending.

Hope this helps-

~Dan

Seenuvasan Sambandamoorthy September 17, 2019

Thanks @Dan it helps !

Donata September 17, 2019

It is amazing. Please keep posted about all upcoming training. It is so needed as Jira is very insightful but at the same time sometimes quite challenging tool.

Thanks,

P_D_ Foerster
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 18, 2019

Is this the same webinar as the skill builder Scaling Jira related to the certification ASB-114?

Dan
Atlassian Team
September 18, 2019

Hi @P_D_ Foerster  - it is, but with a live instructor to make it a little more interactive. 

Like Bridget likes this
Dan
Atlassian Team
September 24, 2019

Click here to view the webinar, on-demand, and contribute to the post-webinar discussion. 

Like Kat Warner likes this
Ben Thoma
Atlassian Team
October 9, 2019

We just announced the next webinar in this series: Jira Workflows Demystified

Like Bridget likes this
Darryl St_ Pierre
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 28, 2019

Hey @Dan , @Ben Thoma , this is an awesome offering, but I never received any email notifications about either of the sessions. Today's Atlassian Community October Highlights is the first I've seen of it. I'm subscribed to a bunch of Atlassian things, but apparently not the right one.

Any suggestions to stay on top of these?

Thanks!

Darryl

Like # people like this
Ben Thoma
Atlassian Team
October 29, 2019

@Darryl St_ Pierre Yup… I appreciate that feedback and that's something I am working on.

For now, watching this Community page would be helpful, as I will update it with our next registration. We also will start emailing the registration info to folks who have signed through the form at the bottom of this page: https://www.atlassian.com/university/certification

Like Darryl St_ Pierre likes this
Ben Thoma
Atlassian Team
November 5, 2019

We just announced the next webinar in this series: Conquering Jira Permissions

Like Sherry Quinn likes this
Ben Thoma
Atlassian Team
November 5, 2019
Like Darryl St_ Pierre likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events