Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How newbies are taking benefits from learn from home program

Hi Folks,

Let me explain my own story here, about learning from home program ðŸ˜Š

I started my journey from "Jira Essentials Course" and completed the course successfully, after completion of the course I have received the proof of completion certificate and I was happy to share that with my colleagues. When I have shared that with my colleagues and posted it on LinkedIn, many people started to ask me how did I receive that? How they can also receive the same and what is the cost for that? ðŸ˜Š My colleagues and most of the LinkedIn connections did not aware of the learn from home program from Atlassian.

I have written down a message on my notepad with all the details about the program like where they need to go, how they can enroll in the program, and shared the official Atlassian's page who has all the information about the program. Lots of people did not have the Atlassian Account too, so I helped them to create the Atlassian account so that they can enroll in the courses. They have started with the course and I am happy and surprise to see that they have completed all the courses within 9 days ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜²

giphy

I have shared the same information with my team members and organized a 10 mins conference call with them so that I can explain about this free learn from home program from Atlassian. They all started with that and now they have good knowledge about the JIRA and Confluence and can work with both the tools easily. They are not asking me silly questions now about Jira & Confluence because they know how to do it.

I would like to say thanks to the Atlassian University Team who provided this opportunity to everyone to learn and grow their skills. I personally received lots of proof of completion certificate and benefits from these courses.

Thank you once again!

0 comments

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events