How can I display product certifications in my Community profile?

Learn and earn more with Atlassian University

Atlassian University provides product training and Certifications for Jira, Confluence, Jira Service Management, Jira Align, and more of Atlassian’s software. We seek to help you get started, gain confidence, and build a career with Atlassian tools and solutions.

Build your career with an Atlassian Certification 

Atlassian Certified Professionals are recognized to have proven, real-world experience with Atlassian tools.

• Stand out from the crowd – Differentiate yourself and open the door to more career opportunities.

• Optimize tools for your team – Extend the power of your tools and help teams do their best work.

• Be the go-to expert – Represent Atlassian at your company and strengthen your credibility.

Learn more →

Strengthen your credibility when you connect your Atlassian University profile to Atlassian Community

• Be recognized for your expertise, right alongside your answers and discussion posts

• Showcase your credentials to coworkers and industry peers

• Raise your credibility within the larger Atlassian community

uni_page.png

To show your certifications on your profile:

• Navigate to your profile

• Navigate to Atlassian University block on the right sidebar and select Link your account

• Optionally, you can link the account also from the University tab by clicking the Connect button on Already certified? block

• Read and accept the service agreement

• After linking, your certifications will be displayed on the University tab, as well as a number of certifications will be shown on the Profile page.

Note: if you received the Atlassian Certified Master credential, it may take up to 24 hours to propagate this designation. All other credentials will be displayed right after they are awarded.

Troubleshooting/provide feedback

If you have trouble linking your certifications account or to provide feedback, submit a ticket at http://go.atlassian.com/learnerprofile, Learner Profile Service should be selected.

3 comments

Comment

Alexander Bondarev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 27, 2021

Thank you for the article! 

Like # people like this
Klirina_turorra May 23, 2021

Добрый день. Простите, не помню - какую именно статью)) 

Federica Marchetti
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 16, 2022

Hello, I raised a ticket because I thought I could add Badges from Atlassian University https://university.atlassian.com/student/catalog to the Community of Atlassian but they told me it is not possible even if Atlassian is building the integration to make that possible in the future. For now it si confusing "it seems the Atlassian Community can show Atlassian University badges with the info we have, and the tab "University" does not help to clarify"

Here my ticket:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Feedback-Forum-questions/Badges-from-Atlassian-University-can-be-added-in-the-Community/qaq-p/2182821?utm_campaign=&utm_content=post&utm_medium=email&utm_source=atlcomm#M3469

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events