Get Started with Jira Align Training

EML-7438 Jira Align Training.png

Do you need to scale Agile to manage multiple products and teams? With the Jira Align Program Essentials training course, you’ll learn to use Jira Align to plan for—and manage your—Program Increment (PI), plus how to implement your scaling framework using Jira Align.

Topics Covered:

• PI Planning Overview

• Features

• Program Backlog

• Program Kanban

• Roadmaps

• Dependencies

• Risks

• Objectives

• Program Board

• Program Room

• PI Progress Tracking

This course is designed for Scrum Masters, Product Managers, Product Owners, and Program Managers/Release Train Engineers working with Jira Align at the Program level.

Enroll in the course today

This is just the beginning of Atlassian University's Jira Align training offering. Subscribe to stay up-to-date with Atlassian University's new courses, credentials, certifications, and events.

15 comments

Comment

Sachin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 29, 2020

Thank you for the post @Ben Thoma ! Do you guys have any plan on adding Free -  Jira Align basics(short tutorials) in future?

Like # people like this
Ben Thoma
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 30, 2020

@Sachin I'll ask, but I haven't seen that on any planning roadmaps yet. If I hear differently, I'll let you know. If we did plan something, what would you like to see covered that's either different or a subset of the topics in this course?

Sachin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 30, 2020

Thanks @Ben Thoma , something similar to Learn Jira Basics (short tutorials)

Rodrigo Cortez
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 30, 2020

@Camila Marques Rodrigues  take a look! 

Ben Thoma
Atlassian Team
July 30, 2020

@Sachin Gotcha! Thanks for making the request. I've shared with the team.

I also confirmed that we don't have anything like that on our roadmap—currently—but that always could change. If we ever do announce it, you'd see it here in Community and via our monthly email updates

Like Sachin likes this
Sachin
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 30, 2020

Sounds good @Ben Thoma ! Thanks for the the update. I did get a chance to watch the webinar recently and that was helpful.

Like Ben Thoma likes this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 22, 2020

Thanks for sharing @Ben Thoma ! We look forward to more courses on learning about Jira Align, even from Admin perspective.

S J February 17, 2021

Hi @Ben Thoma The link appears to be broken. Is this course still being offered?

Rodrigo Cortez
Atlassian Team
February 18, 2021

Hi @S J
Yes, it is still been offered.  You can browse to this link to get to the Jira Align Program Essentials course page.  

Ben Thoma
Atlassian Team
March 1, 2021

@S J Thanks for making me aware of the broken links: I've fixed those. And thank you @Rodrigo Cortez for updating SJ!

Like Rodrigo Cortez likes this
Mark northcott May 29, 2021

Yes definitely provide a course for those looking to get into the industry but who aren't employed just yet.

In my case, I'm about to start a job but want to get up to speed before I start. 

It would be in Atlassian's interest to allow those getting up to speed on SAFe and wishing to use a SAFe app, to use Jira Aline first and then be an advocate for the app when they do enter the workforce.

Like Dale Wolfe likes this
Pavan Kumar Bayana October 25, 2021

Hi Ben,

Hope you are doing well. Would you have any differcial pricing for India? A coupon code for non-sponsered individual Jira users / interest group?

400 USD is very premium pricing for India to learn Jira Align Program Essentials course. As an Agile Coach i wish to learn/master this tool. I see great potential for this tool to scaleup Agile practices however the training fee itself is prohibitary. Thanks

Do you know when is the last time this course has been updated?   I am sure that Jira Align has matured a lot as a Product the last couple of years.

dhirendra Singh November 12, 2023

@Ben Thoma , We look forward to more courses on learning about Jira Align from Admin perspective, please confirm course name and amount for the same..

Thanks,

Dhirendra

Rajesh Viswanathan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 15, 2024

Thanks for sharing the information and links its  good 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events