Free webinar | 3 Jira Experts on the Mistakes that Still Haunt Them 👻

AtlassianUniversityLive-Three-Jira-Experts-on-the-Mistake-That-Still-Haunt-Them-1280x500.png

As part of an ongoing series, Atlassian University is offered this free webinar to strengthen your Atlassian product skills and learn directly from Atlassian experts. In this webinar, we heard from three Jira experts about the mistakes they made that still haunt their dreams and make them howl at the moon. Three Atlassian pros. Nine different mistakes. Plus, the chance to for our audience bring their own tales of Jira terror—and to discuss how to unravel any mistakes they've made with next-level Jira troubleshooting tips. You won’t want to miss the recording!

Together we:

• Discussed nine ghastly Jira snafus.

• Examined how each could’ve been approached instead.

• Discussed the Atlassian University courses available as garlic to the metaphorical vampire of your Jira mistakes.

• Answered your questions and fielded your hairiest and scariest Jira conundrums live!

WATCH THE RECORDING

This webinar is intended for Jira admins, Jira project admins, and anyone interested in harrowing Jira tales. Topics will be relevant to Jira Cloud. It was led by @Joanna Thurmann @Marie Kent and Emma Rush.

13 comments

Comment

Hasini Katta October 13, 2022

Excited to see what interesting mistakes they will be talking about.

Like # people like this
Haddon Fisher
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 13, 2022

I'm excited to see how they managed to whittle a list so big down to nine! 😂

Like # people like this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 13, 2022

Thank you @Jaime Netzer for posting and hosting another new live webinar. I'm joining this webinar through my Visakhapatnam chapter event.

Like # people like this
Yatish Madhav
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 13, 2022

Thanks for this ... this is going to be interesting .. and fun. And scary I guess! lol

Like Jaime Netzer likes this
Saurabh Chaudhary October 13, 2022

Good one! Knowing a few things NOT to do, helps in choosing what to do a little :D

Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 13, 2022

Thanks for sharing @Jaime Netzer, this is going to be good'n!

Like # people like this
Danno
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 18, 2022

Great fun. Glad to know I'm not the only one to have done things the Fright Way!

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 18, 2022

This event is one of the fun filled scary webinars from Atlassian University and it's so..so...so engaging through out. There is lot of action, resource links and University courses price drops.

Here's few pics from the webinar. If any one missed joining the event, definitely access the recording.

Like Joanna Thurmann likes this
Akhil October 18, 2022

can i have a link to this webinar . i missed the date.

Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 19, 2022

Hi @Jaime Netzer  I am a day late and dime short :) I thought I had signed up though. Can you send me a link to the recording or post it here? 

Takk,
KGM

Like Jaime Netzer likes this
Jaime Netzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 19, 2022

Heya friends @Akhil and @Kristján Geir Mathiesen we're processing the recording and will update you on this page and via email once it's live!

Like # people like this
Jaime Netzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 20, 2022

Okay we're live with the recording on this page @Akhil  @Kristján Geir Mathiesen and anyone else interested!

Like # people like this
Akhil October 21, 2022

Hey @Jaime Netzer  and everyone in the webinar ,thank you for sharing  with us. 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events