Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

✨Evolving the Atlassian Certification Program

59 comments

Comment

Joanna Thurmann
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 6, 2024

@Kate Yes, this part of the renewals processes that have yet to be announced.

Like # people like this
Ntamen kamogne harry Michel
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 9, 2024

Hi, @Suzanne Veljanoski 
Since no news regarding the renewal of certificates, skil badges and the Atlassian certified expert course

Like Sakina Baghirova likes this
Mayoori S Mohan
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 15, 2024

Kindly inform us about the ACP-100 renewal procedure, as the ABP-220 badge has expired.

Like Asha Gomez likes this
Ree Kent
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 15, 2024

Hi @Mayoori S Mohan ,

Communications on the new renewal process will be coming in the next few weeks. 

Just a note that your certification will not suspend until October, 2025. 

Thank you!

Like # people like this
Rob Horan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 16, 2024

October will be here before we know it. At this point, I'm a little concerned about expirations—specifically, not having enough time to prepare if new tests are required.  The skills badges that extended certifications did not require a huge time and cost commitment, but new certs need a lot of time to prepare, and costs can be high, especially if multiple attempts are needed.

Like # people like this
Ree Kent
Atlassian Team
May 16, 2024

Hi @Rob Horan, Tests will be no longer be required as part of the renewal strategy. Instead, renewals will be accomplished by completing courses on Atlassian University and attending Atlassian events. 

The vendor that manages the technical side of executing the logic is working on developing the module with a target roll out date in July. Details about the renewals will be coming in June. We will also provide an exception process if candidates feel they do not have enough time to renew.

I hope that helps and your patience is very much appreciated as the new program rolls out!

Like # people like this
Rob Horan
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 17, 2024

@Marie Kent - that's great!  I'm curious as to how event attendance would work.  Will remote attendance be an option?

Like # people like this
Ree Kent
Atlassian Team
May 17, 2024

Hi @Rob Horan , Yes, that includes remote attendance. 

Like # people like this
Rob Horan
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 17, 2024

Great, thank you @Marie Kent !

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events