Earn your first Atlassian Cloud credential

EML-6928 Earn your first Atlassian credential-617x329.png

New Pro Skills Badges for Jira Cloud are now available!

Introducing Atlassian University's first Cloud Pro Skills Badges for:

Earning an Atlassian credential helps you expand and sharpen your knowledge of Atlassian products, as well as showcase your skills to your peers, team, and organization.

Both are great opportunities to earn your first Atlassian credential, because you do not have to be Certified to earn this Badge, and the online exam costs only USD $35.

17 comments

Comment

Ben Thoma
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 18, 2020

Better yet, the recommended training for the online exam is available for free through the end of June with our Learn From Home Training Package.

Like # people like this
Niall Murphy July 13, 2020

i followed the free training from Atlassian University

and also took the Coursera 'agile with atlassian jira' course 

- then sat and passed the 'Jira Cloud Essentials with Agile Mindset'exam 

- the exam requires good preparation on your part (i.e you'll need to have studied and looked over a working 'Jira')

- but yes thanks 'Atlassian' for having the free training as it gave me a boost when i got the superbadge (which was really nice in these uncertain times)

- thanks again Atlassian

Like # people like this
Julia
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 14, 2020

Congratulations @Niall Murphy!

Ben Thoma
Atlassian Team
July 14, 2020

Way to go, @Niall Murphy

giphy

Like # people like this
Saeed Mohagheghi September 28, 2020

I like cloud data gathering

Ashley Buchanan March 4, 2021

Do we know when the "Learn from home training package" will be become available again...for free?  

Like # people like this
Ben Thoma
Atlassian Team
March 5, 2021

@Ashley Buchanan I am glad that you remember our Learn from Home campaign—I think it helped a lot of people!

As of right now, we don't have plans to bring it back, but that doesn't mean there aren't other free programs we are doing. For one, we are excited about our Certification Accelerator Experience with Team 21. We also have added more free training to our catalog since the Learn From Home campaign.

I hope you can take advantage of these!

Anshu Mahajan July 14, 2021

@Ben Thoma Could I reiterate again , to enquire if there was possibility of the "Learn from home training package" to be reintroduced again :) 

Have a great weekend.

Anshu

Ben Thoma
Atlassian Team
July 16, 2021

@anshu We were able to open up a few free courses at the launch of our new learning experience. Were you able to take advantage of those? If not, please note that we have two new learning paths that are free with University badges!

Anshu Mahajan July 17, 2021

@Ben Thoma Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately i was unable to utilise the  free courses as the free period ended on June 30th . 

I have achieved the JIRA Fundamentals University Badge . How do I add that to my profile . Also please do keep me posted if there are any other promotions or free courses upcoming  on the horizon .

Cheers Anshu 

Ben Thoma
Atlassian Team
July 20, 2021

@Anshu Mahajan You are looking to add the Fundamentals badge to your community profile or your University profile?

The best way to know about future promotions, new training, and free opportunities is to subscribe to Atlassian University.

Anshu Mahajan July 21, 2021

Thanks @Ben Thoma . I can see the badge on the University page , my question was regarding the Community profile. 

Cheers Anshu 

Ben Thoma
Atlassian Team
July 21, 2021

@ans I see! Unfortunately, we don't currently have a way to display that badge in your community profile. I'm excited to hear you want to share it here, and I'll talk with the team about the roadmap for that functionality!

Until we have that set up, here is a way to add it to your LinkedIn profile.

Muhammad Arslan Khan January 14, 2022

Great

Muhammad Arslan Khan January 14, 2022

I just wanted to know that for both of these minis exams, 35$ upon passing we will get a JIRA Certified Badge. But question is will be get Certified Certificate as well? 

Ricardo March 27, 2022

Which is the best option to start with certifications? Is the ACP-620 a good start? @Ben Thoma ?

Ben Thoma
Atlassian Team
March 28, 2022

@Ricardo ACP-620 is definitely the right certification for anyone who is relatively new to Jira Administration or Jira Project Administration.

If you are already experienced as a Jira Admin for ~1 year+ then you could get started preparing for ACP-120. If aren't sure if you are ready for ACP-120 after reading those pages, our ACP-120 Cert Prep course should help you decide. 

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events