Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Earn your first Atlassian Cloud credential

EML-6928 Earn your first Atlassian credential-617x329.png

New Pro Skills Badges for Jira Cloud are now available!

Introducing Atlassian University's first Cloud Pro Skills Badges for:

Earning an Atlassian credential helps you expand and sharpen your knowledge of Atlassian products, as well as showcase your skills to your peers, team, and organization.

Both are great opportunities to earn your first Atlassian credential, because you do not have to be Certified to earn this Badge, and the online exam costs only USD $35.

13 comments

Ben Thoma Atlassian Team Jun 18, 2020

Better yet, the recommended training for the online exam is available for free through the end of June with our Learn From Home Training Package.

Like # people like this

i followed the free training from Atlassian University

and also took the Coursera 'agile with atlassian jira' course 

- then sat and passed the 'Jira Cloud Essentials with Agile Mindset'exam 

- the exam requires good preparation on your part (i.e you'll need to have studied and looked over a working 'Jira')

- but yes thanks 'Atlassian' for having the free training as it gave me a boost when i got the superbadge (which was really nice in these uncertain times)

- thanks again Atlassian

Like # people like this

Congratulations @Niall Murphy!

Ben Thoma Atlassian Team Jul 14, 2020

Way to go, @Niall Murphy

giphy

Like # people like this

I like cloud data gathering

Do we know when the "Learn from home training package" will be become available again...for free?  

Like # people like this

@Ashley Buchanan I am glad that you remember our Learn from Home campaign—I think it helped a lot of people!

As of right now, we don't have plans to bring it back, but that doesn't mean there aren't other free programs we are doing. For one, we are excited about our Certification Accelerator Experience with Team 21. We also have added more free training to our catalog since the Learn From Home campaign.

I hope you can take advantage of these!

@Ben Thoma Could I reiterate again , to enquire if there was possibility of the "Learn from home training package" to be reintroduced again :) 

Have a great weekend.

Anshu

@anshu We were able to open up a few free courses at the launch of our new learning experience. Were you able to take advantage of those? If not, please note that we have two new learning paths that are free with University badges!

@Ben Thoma Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately i was unable to utilise the  free courses as the free period ended on June 30th . 

I have achieved the JIRA Fundamentals University Badge . How do I add that to my profile . Also please do keep me posted if there are any other promotions or free courses upcoming  on the horizon .

Cheers Anshu 

Ben Thoma Atlassian Team Jul 20, 2021

@Anshu Mahajan You are looking to add the Fundamentals badge to your community profile or your University profile?

The best way to know about future promotions, new training, and free opportunities is to subscribe to Atlassian University.

Thanks @Ben Thoma . I can see the badge on the University page , my question was regarding the Community profile. 

Cheers Anshu 

Ben Thoma Atlassian Team Jul 21, 2021

@ans I see! Unfortunately, we don't currently have a way to display that badge in your community profile. I'm excited to hear you want to share it here, and I'll talk with the team about the roadmap for that functionality!

Until we have that set up, here is a way to add it to your LinkedIn profile.

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Training & Certification

Managing Permissions in Jira for Cloud [Atlassian University Live webinar]

As part of an ongoing series, Atlassian University offered this free webinar to strengthen your Atlassian product skills and learn directly from Atlassian experts. Permissions are a vi...

580 views 13 12
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you