🥇 Earn an Atlassian University helper badge and some swag!

Hi everyone!

Are you interested in providing feedback on Atlassian University’s new Exam Success Course for ACP-100 Jira Administration for Data Center? We’re excited to share the new interactive & enriched exam prep format we’ve developed to guide you through your study plan.

We’re looking for 20-25 volunteers to test our new self-paced format and provide feedback on the experience. If you are looking to prepare for Jira Administration for Data Center certification this is a perfect opportunity. If you are passionate about Atlassian certifications, this is also the spot for you! We want your feedback.

Anyone is eligible to participate. Bonus points if you have taken our Certification Preparation courses in the past or have any Atlassian certification.

Here’s how to start the course:

1. Open the free course and enroll here (you must enroll using this link)

2. Complete all lessons (just as you would for any course)

3. Provide your feedback using the survey (final lesson of the course)

This feedback request closes at 11:59pm PT on Sunday, October 9th, 2022, so please make sure to enroll as soon as possible.

As a thank you for your participation and feedback you will receive a university helper badge on your community profile and the first 25 will also receive a $20 coupon code sent to your email to redeem towards swag from our swag store.

That’s all! If you have any questions, add a comment below and we'll get back to you. Thank you in advance for all your help. Your perspective, thoughts, and feedback are extremely valuable to make this an engaging learning experience.

Can’t wait to hear from you!

Garrett @ Atlassian University

22 comments

Comment

Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 26, 2022

Interesting!! 

Thanks @Garrett Marttinen 

Like Garrett Marttinen likes this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 26, 2022

Hi Garrett - thanks for the opportunity! I will give it a whirl.  :-)

Like # people like this
vikram
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 26, 2022

good initiative 

and thanks for the opportunity to take the lessons

I am in, going to complete the learning. 

Like # people like this
Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 26, 2022

Thanks for the opportunity, @Garrett Marttinen !  Looking good so far! :-)

Like # people like this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 26, 2022

Thank you @Garrett Marttinen for sharing the details. I'm more interested for Cloud version. However, I see this DC version will help with common topics.

Enrolled in the course.

Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 28, 2022

@Garrett Marttinen 

It was great going through the course over a weekend and I have provided the feedback.

Overall experience was very insightful and one thing I liked very much about course was that Atlassian making it free and reaching more users to get insights on how the exam would be, the importance of it, linking the pro skill badges course for each of the sections. Loved it!!

Thanks,
Pramodh

Like # people like this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 29, 2022

🗯️✅❓Hi @Garrett Marttinen thank you for posting the course details. I just completed this course and filled in my feedback comments for an inclusion in the survey. Overall, I would give 5🌟 out of 5🌟 for the content, course structure, downloadable pdf . "Sandbox challenges" is something new I found in this course and really really helpful.

Like # people like this
vikram
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 31, 2022

Just completed the course and provided my feed back

Like # people like this
Vijaya Bhaskar V September 1, 2022

Just now completed the Course and Provided my feedback.

Leandro Azevedo September 4, 2022

I completed the Course and provided my feedback, but I don't see my

Atlassian University helper badge in my profile, as you can see in the attached image form my profile screen below.

I wait for this issue to be resolved . Thanks.

No-Helper-Badge-in-myProfile.png

Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 4, 2022

Hi @Leandro Azevedo 

It's in your Atlassian Community Profile you will get the badge and not in the University profile

Like # people like this
Leandro Azevedo September 5, 2022

Hello, @Pramodh M , even after searching in my Atlassian Community Profile , I didn't find the badge :(

Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 5, 2022

@Leandro Azevedo 

Have you registered for the new Kudos Program?

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Community-Kudos-Feedback/Request-to-join-the-kudos-program/td-p/1788189

The badge is visible in Kudos Section

Like # people like this
Garrett Marttinen
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 7, 2022

Hi @Leandro Azevedo, we will be adding the University Helper badge to everyone's profile at the close of this feedback study. You should see it added to your Community profile in a few weeks.

Like # people like this
Mike Clarke
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 8, 2022

@Garrett Marttinen is the due date in US English or UK English format, ie is it tomorrow night or the 9th of October?

Garrett Marttinen
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 9, 2022

@Mike Clarke It is due October 9th, 2022. Thank you for clarifying! I'll update the post now.

Like # people like this
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 25, 2022

Nice @Garrett Marttinen !

I've just found out and I'll contribute! Thank you for sharing this.

vikram
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 26, 2022

I Have completed and waiting for my badge and swag

vikram
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 30, 2022

@Garrett Marttinen I have completed but not able to see the badge 

Garrett Marttinen
Atlassian Team
October 3, 2022

@vikram Thank you for completing the course and survey! We be adding the badges to accounts next week!

Like # people like this
vikram
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 3, 2022

@Garrett Marttinen Thanks a lot.

Bella Den September 19, 2023

Good

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events