📹 Check out the Community video library!

35 comments

Comment

Alex
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 22, 2021

Wow, I just found this gem!

Thanks, @Bridget what a great compilation to share with my fellow Jira learners.

Cheers,

Alex

Like ronald_bergmann likes this
aly_briscoe
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 27, 2021

Thanks, this is amazing 

Jose Luis Gaitan Hernandez
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 17, 2021

Thanks a lot for this video collection. Really essential for all!!

Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 3, 2022

Thanks @Bridget 

This helps!!

++ Advanced Roadmaps, Jira Align

Sunny Kyusu January 26, 2022

Would love some training on implementing Asset Management using Insight with Jira Service Desk :-)

Shailesh Srivastava February 17, 2022

Hi.. can you share courses on DevOps. I am in need to see some video on Using Jira for DevOps

Lars Maehlmann
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 5, 2022

Great article and great videos. This is really helpful. 👌👍

Like # people like this
Andrea Agayan November 28, 2022

Hi , I'm interested on instructor type training instead of self pace so it will be dedicated time. Can someone direct me that facilitates this. thanks

Like # people like this
LynnG August 10, 2023

This page seems abandoned.

Rolling out in product starting March 29th,2021 we'll be renaming next-gen projects to team-managed projects and classic projects to company-managed projects. 

Trevan Householder_Isos-Tech-Consulting_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 2, 2024

@David Sullivan @Bridget Can we get this page updated?  It's a fantastic resource - just needs some refreshing. Thanks in advance!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events