Atlassian University Live: How to earn your first Atlassian credential

CORP-3-Atlassian-University-Live-Webinars-Zoom-Banner-1280x400-@2x-v2.png

Atlassian University Live webinars provide you and your teams with the chance to strengthen your Atlassian product skills, and learn directly from Atlassian experts.

Learn how to earn our newest Atlassian credential: the Jira Cloud Essentials or Jira Cloud Essentials with Agile Mindset Pro Skills Badge. This credential is perfect for Jira users who are new to Atlassian University and want a way to verify and showcase their skills. In the webinar we'll cover:

• What is a Pro Skills Badge and what are the benefits of earning Atlassian credentials?
  • How can you prepare for the online exam?
  • What's next, after your first credential?

This webinar is intended for all Jira Cloud users and administrators. Click here to watch the webinar on demand.

Earn your first Atlassian credential - Zoom Banner.png

6 comments

Comment

jimba_maha June 8, 2020

How to  write articles in atlassian community

ngu max June 8, 2020

Shinhanbank

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 8, 2020

@jimba_maha  the best person to assist you with your question will be @Bridget 

Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
June 9, 2020

Hi @jimba_maha ! I can certainly give you some more information about Community articles :) Shoot me an email to bsauer@atlassian.com and we can chat. 

Like kop moop likes this
Ben Thoma
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 16, 2020

Thanks to everyone who attended the webinar. You can now watch it on demand, and join us for more Q&A here.

Randall Strother July 8, 2021

I'm a newbie here. I also want to know more about writing. Because I would like articles for this community. Thank you!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events