Atlassian Cloud 101: Start quickly with free training

EML-8111 Atlassian Cloud 101 - Confluence Basics.png

Cloud training for Jira, Confluence, and Jira Service Management

Start faster and be more productive with Atlassian cloud products. Take the guess work out of where to begin, and gain confidence with product skills that cover the basics, with these free Atlassian Cloud 101 tutorials:

We've updated our offerings and you can now find similar titles on our New to Cloud page or in our free training catalog.

After you watch these self-paced tutorials, you’ll be ready to take the next step in your learning path or choose a hands-on course that resonates with you.

11 comments

Comment

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 1, 2020

Thanks @Ben Thoma!  I'm going to have to check out the new additions!

Like # people like this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 3, 2020

Thanks @Ben Thoma  for sharing these new courses/tutorials on Jira, Confluence, & Jira Service Management Cloud. I will check them out.

Like Ben Thoma likes this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 3, 2020

This would be a quick refresher. @Ben Thoma do we have something similar for Data Migration as well?

Ben Thoma
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 6, 2020

@G subramanyam Can you be a little more specific? I don't know if we have that topic set up as a topic for a training course, but we may have info spread across several, or I could potentially point you to other Atlassian or partner resources, if I know a bit more of what you are looking for.

Like G subramanyam likes this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 9, 2020

Hi @Ben Thoma thank you for the reply. I'm trying to understand what's with this "data migration" concept that is doing rounds? If migration has a profound effect for products like "Jira" and "confluence", then kindly share any KB links or some training module type etc.

Ben Thoma
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 18, 2020

@G subramanyam I'm not sure we have Atlassian University training for what you're describing (yet!) but I would ask you to start here and let me know if that's helpful.

Like G subramanyam likes this
Erin Brusnahan April 29, 2021

@Ben Thoma  It looks like the link to the Confluence Cloud Basics course is busted. Any help?

Like Ben Thoma likes this
Ben Thoma
Atlassian Team
April 29, 2021

@Erin Brusnahan You were so right—thank you! It's now fixed.

source

Like Erin Brusnahan likes this
carlos_marin - ENTELGY -
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 2, 2022

The first link is broken:

@Ben Thoma  Could you fix?

Best regards,

Ben Thoma
Atlassian Team
March 3, 2022

@carlos_marin - ENTELGY - Thanks for calling that out. I've updated the page, and you'll want to take our Jira Fundamentals course, among the activities on this New to Cloud page.

carlos_marin - ENTELGY -
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 3, 2022

Thanks!!!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events