Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

#AlwaysBeLearning Lesson 3 | Why Inspiration = Motivation  (Bonus: Tag a Study Buddy!)

31 comments

Comment

Abhay Gupta
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 12, 2022

@Stefan Svensson - my buddy and mentor. I loved learning together and it was great fun! It is inspiring how much one can learn by exploration and real work, even without a formal certification.

Like Aaron Geister likes this
Michaël Droz-dit-Busset December 14, 2022

Greate, I like the inspiration = motivation idea.

progress onoyivwe December 20, 2022

Hello I'm new here, I need guidance on where to start the Jira and Confluence training please.

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 20, 2022

@progress onoyivwe Welcome to the Atlassian Community! 

Atlassian University has some great free (and paid) resources. I highly recommend you take the Confluence Fundamentals and Jira Fundamentals courses, which are free, recently revamped, and an excellent primer for how to use these products. 

Atlassian University 

I also recommend you create a personal Space in your Confluence instance and just start playing there with creating, editing, formatting and using macros for pages and content - hands on experience is the best experience to learn from! You can do the same in Jira by creating a test project.

Good luck!

Like Laurie Sciutti likes this
Tommy Augustine February 2, 2023

WTB Studybuddy!

Vronik April 9, 2024

Something that I would really like in Atlassian courses or training is for them to also be Spanish

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events