#AlwaysBeLearning Lesson 1 | Kickstart Your Certification Success—for 🆓!

64 comments

Comment

James Dirks December 9, 2022

I have the experience, so now I want to achieve the ACP-120 so I have the certification to show the qualification. Planning to do this in first quarter of 2023.

Like • Jaime Netzer likes this
Luke Collins December 11, 2022

I feel a bit like an Atlassian expert already - but it would be great to confirm this with a certification! I'm inspired.

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 16, 2022

It has been some time since we did Certification Success Panel, but I believe the information provided are valid and hopefully useful.

Deleted user December 19, 2022

I am new to the community I joined the ecosystem in September and I have been working and looking at different materials to have more knowledge about the ecosystem, but now during my holidays, I wanted to get to work on these certifications.
Which ones do you see more important?

Rudy Holtkamp
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 27, 2022

Already got my creds back in the day, but 2023 is the time for a few Cloud certifications. 

So which one should be on top of my list?

Tommy Augustine February 2, 2023

ACP-120 for me!

Manfred Höffken February 24, 2023

Let me tell you, it works. I just passed my ACP-620 exam and the excellent training material from Atlassian was a real help! Good job and thanks a lot.

Like • # people like this
Jaime Netzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 24, 2023

We love to hear it, @Manfred Höffken !! Would you let us know if we might be able to use this quote from you in our marketing materials? If so, we could reach out directly to get confirmation and details. If not, no worries at all! Congrats again on passing.

Like • Manfred Höffken likes this
Manfred Höffken February 25, 2023

Absolutely. I'm glad if I can help. If you need it, I can go into more detail.

Jaime Netzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 10, 2023

Hiya @Rudy Holtkamp and @[deleted] with apologies for the long delay, I wanted to direct both of your attention to a post that should help answer your question

Like • Rudy Holtkamp likes this
Markku Miettunen April 17, 2023

Hi, I do not have any Atlassian certifications, but I have started the prep courses - very interesting and informative stuff!

Joanna Thurmann
Atlassian Team
May 24, 2023

Hi Atlassian community, 

We are pleased to announce that the Atlassian Organization Administrator Certification Exam (which is on the path to becoming an ACE, Atlassian Certified Expert) is now officially available! 

So sign up, go through the Exam Success Course (which has loads of practice questions, exam hints, and learning content), and you'll do great! 

Check out this announcement: NEW CERT ALERT 🚨 Announcing Atlassian Cloud Organization Admin.

If you're new to the Admin Hub, look at the Atlassian Cloud Organization Admin learning path at Atlassian University. 

Best wishes,

Atlassian University certification team

Like • carolyn french likes this
Graham Twine
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 26, 2023

@Jaime Netzerthank you for the tips.

I am looking forward to getting my fundamentals.

I have done much to prepare myself but now it is time to start finishing :)

Laurie Sciutti
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 11, 2023

Not yet certified but I have 7 years experience managing Jira and Confluence and now that I have some free time, I'm looking forward to tackling this.  Thank you for the links and this series ~ very helpful!

Like • carolyn french likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events