Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A bird's-eye view at the Atlassian Certifications (May 2020)

Hello everyone,

The time has come and I need to extend my Atlassian ACP-100, ACP-200 certifications. The first question - what badges do I need to earn? Are there any difference between them from the exam point of view?

Though all the necessary information with all the certification details and dependencies can be easily found at the University's Certification page I wanted to have it from the aerial perspective. This resulted in the tables below which I share with you now with some legend.

Certification details

Certification details.png

Legend

Legend.png

Certificate/Badge Extension

Certification extension.png

I would be glad if anyone finds this useful. If someone notices any mistake, please, let me know, I'll upload the corrected version.

Have a nice day!

4 comments

Comment

lececere May 19, 2020

Nice! Thank you @Grigory Salnikov ! This is the way I think, so very helpful!

Like Grigory Salnikov likes this
Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 21, 2020

There is also one more way to extend certifications @Grigory Salnikov !

Atlassian Certified in Agile Development with Jira Software (ACP-JSW) can be extended using your active third party Scrum or Agile certification from the following list:

• Active Scrum Alliance,
  • PMI-ACP,
  • Scaled Agile,
  • ICAgile,
  • Scrum@Scale,
  • Scrum.org, and
  • IBM (IBM Agile Advocate and IBM Agile Achiever badges only)

This is how I will be extending both ACP-300 and ACP-600 in a couple of months.

Like Grigory Salnikov likes this
Grigory Salnikov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 22, 2020

Hello @Kat Warner

Thank you for sharing that information. I've read about this way and indicated it with a star "*" in the ACP-JSW row but I didn't know which "3rd party certificates" are valid for the extension.

The information you provided completes the table. So everyone landed here will find the comprehensive knowledge. I thinks I can insert this list to the table as we have enough free space there :)

Thanks again! 

Like Kat Warner likes this
Grigory Salnikov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 22, 2020

And good luck with your exams @Kat Warner

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events