Hello Toronto!

Kristine Garcia March 20, 2019

I just wanted to say hi to the AUG Toronto Community! My name is Kristine Garcia and I work as part of the Enterprise Applications team at Humber College. I’m new to the Atlassian Community, but we have been using JIRA/Confluence/BitBucket for a number of years now. I’m also slowly transitioning to becoming our new JIRA Administrator so exciting stuff are on the way, and I'm looking forward to joining future AUG sessions!

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone is going to the Atlassian Summit in April? It would be nice to meet fellow Torontonians over there 😊

1 comment

Comment

Susan Hauth _Jira Queen_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 20, 2019

Hello Kristine,

Welcome to the Toronto AUG.   Yes myself, Danny Zuccaro and Kamal Sondagar (Toronto AUG Leaders) will all be at Summit.  Stop by the Community booth and ask if anyone has seen us.  AUG leaders will be lurking around the booth often.

Many of our members are also going to the Summit.  Use the Atlassian event app to look for Torontonians.

I hope you can join us at one of our upcoming Events, we are holding them monthly.  IT's a great way to interact with other Atlassian users. 

In addition we will be holding a post summit event - April 24th.  Would be great if you could attend and share your experience of Summit.

Cheers,

Susan, Danny, Kamal & Majken (AUG Leaders)

Like # people like this
Kristine Garcia March 20, 2019

Thanks Susan! I will definitely stop by the community booth. It’s my first time at the summit and I’m going solo so it would be great to find other members there as well.

In the meantime, I’ll get myself familiar with the group (I’ve already seen some informative posts), and I do hope to attend future events. See you at the conference!

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events