Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to manage team

Francois Pierrot January 28, 2016

Few more questions from my side (could not find the answers in the documentation):

• Is there any difference between BigPicture Plugin for JIRA and BigPicture Enterprise? I could not find it (maybe it is a standalone version). Just found an Enterprise License part. What is the price for it?
  • Tried to edit a team in BigPicture and got an error message . We didn't setup ant teams yet.
  • Regarding the Roles: as mentioned on the documentation I can add a new role under BigPicture > Administration but cannot edit it afterwards. And could not find any related part in the plugin configuration part. So you can add a new role, but you cannot edit it?
  • If I use the above procedure to add a new role, will this role become a global role or it is dedicated to the program?

Thank you for your answers!

1 answer

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Matthew Jagiello
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 28, 2016

There is a difference, quite a substantial one in fact. BigPicture Enterprise is our latest plugin for JIRA. As the name suggests, it is based on BigPicture, and just brings many new functionalities as described here: https://softwareplant.atlassian.net/wiki/display/BIGPICTURE/BigPicture+Enterprise

The Enterprise License settings entry is the mechanism to upgrade from BigPicture to Enterprise (or vice versa, to downgrade id somehow needed). The pricing for Enterprise is not set in stone, as some customers purchase it as a complete tool, and some on top of existing BigPicture installation. If you're interested, I can contact you with our partners for Enterprise, who will prepare a detailed pricing for you (based on your JIRA license, processes and so on).

The Teams and Roles issues were solved with yesterday's release, please update to enjoy the bug-free experience. Roles are per Program, for instance a given resource can be a developer in 1 Program, and a tester in another.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events