SQL error for Team Calendar

I am getting a SQL error on my Team Calendar page (under User Name -> Calendar).

This error happens both when I try to add a new calendar (error 1) and when I try to add an event (error 2):

SQL insert, update or delete failed (row not found); nested exception is net.sf.hibernate.HibernateException: SQL insert, update or delete failed (row not found)

AND

More than one row with the given identifier was found: bucket.user.propertyset.BucketPropertySetItem@ce6fca21, for class: bucket.user.propertyset.BucketPropertySetItem; nested exception is net.sf.hibernate.HibernateException: More than one row with the given identifier was found: bucket.user.propertyset.BucketPropertySetItem@ce6fca21, for class: bucket.user.propertyset.BucketPropertySetItem

I found some notes on Atlassian Forums that this error could be caused by the user being logged into Confluence in two or more places. I have logged out everywhere, closed out all browsers, etc. This doesn't seem to solve the problem.

Any ideas? This seems to be affecting only some users.

Using Confluence 3.5.13 with RefinedWiki theme

1 answer

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

The error was ultimately escalated to Atlassian and they provided a patch to fix the issue.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published May 16, 2018 in Teamwork

Michael Kimathi: A (soon to be) viral video + the key to unlocking personal and community growth

...me as a true entrepreneur because my journey entails building solutions and helping build solutions which impact the lives of people and communities around me. I graduated with BSc Computer Science...

20,218 views 9 13
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you