cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SQL error for Team Calendar

ITops123
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 18, 2011

I am getting a SQL error on my Team Calendar page (under User Name -> Calendar).

This error happens both when I try to add a new calendar (error 1) and when I try to add an event (error 2):

SQL insert, update or delete failed (row not found); nested exception is net.sf.hibernate.HibernateException: SQL insert, update or delete failed (row not found)

AND

More than one row with the given identifier was found: bucket.user.propertyset.BucketPropertySetItem@ce6fca21, for class: bucket.user.propertyset.BucketPropertySetItem; nested exception is net.sf.hibernate.HibernateException: More than one row with the given identifier was found: bucket.user.propertyset.BucketPropertySetItem@ce6fca21, for class: bucket.user.propertyset.BucketPropertySetItem

I found some notes on Atlassian Forums that this error could be caused by the user being logged into Confluence in two or more places. I have logged out everywhere, closed out all browsers, etc. This doesn't seem to solve the problem.

Any ideas? This seems to be affecting only some users.

Using Confluence 3.5.13 with RefinedWiki theme

1 answer

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Answer accepted
ITops123
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 27, 2011

The error was ultimately escalated to Atlassian and they provided a patch to fix the issue.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events