Yay! I'm proud to be here!

Mia Paulin March 30, 2023

Hello everyone!  My name is Mia Paulin and I'm new here and I just wanted to say I'm happy to be here, extremely proud to be a part of everything you do and all you have to offer the world.  I'm ready to make change for the better and am ready for you guys to point me in the right direction!  I'm the clay, you're the potter.  Mold away!

5 comments

Comment

Christine P_ Dela Rosa
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 30, 2023

Glad to have you here, @Mia Paulin

If you have any teamwork practice areas you have experience in like to share more about in the future OR if you have topics you’d like to learn more about in the future, let us know! 

Ok.  Thank you and will do!

Like Christine P_ Dela Rosa likes this

I would love to know more about design principles!

Mia Paulin April 4, 2023

Do any of you have any pointers to someone who wants to learn about design and architecture? I’m learning it in school- I recently went back- but I want something hands on that can take me forward 

Benjamin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 31, 2023

Welcome to the community @Mia Paulin 

Mia Paulin March 31, 2023

Thank you for having me!

Markku Miettunen April 18, 2023

Happy to have you here, @Mia Paulin

Sayed Bares [ServiceRocket]
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 9, 2023

Welcome to the community @Mia Paulin !

Shawn Doyle - ReleaseTEAM
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 18, 2023

Welcome @Mia Paulin 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events