Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who has the best pet cameos on Zoom?

Kristen Roth
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
January 12, 2022

Do you have a coworker whose pet gets as much screen time on Zoom as they do? Tag them and their furry friends. We'd love to see them! 🐾

pet cameo.png

4 comments

Comment

Kristen Roth
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
January 12, 2022
Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 12, 2022

I don't get many pictures of them while on a meeting, but definitely a bunch of them adjacent to meetings:

20200320_105030.jpg

Like # people like this
Kristen Roth
Community Manager
January 12, 2022

Such adorable little coworkers! Thanks for sharing, @Jimmy Seddon

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 13, 2022

Unfortunately I do not have photos (it has not occurred to me to take a screenshot), but it is true that almost all of them have cats, a curious detail that I have come to consider when reading this post

Like Kristen Roth likes this
Nazish Khan June 5, 2023

she always sits with me and also loves 12983793_1021836234548981_8431281170950762323_o.jpganimals. I also have a website on pets you can check also I am putting the cat pictures she always loves to sit with me whenever I am having Zoom sessions!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events