Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which Team Shaping Plays can help your team become more effective today?

Partha Sinha May 26, 2023

Well I have a teamsize of 98 that has been splitted into 6 sub-teams,each with one Team lead. The most common issues lately have been the dirth of a clear understanding of Roles and Responsibilities among the senior team members. So running the Roles and Responsibility play will give my  team a clear vision about our to-do list-by-whom, of course with an open collaborative picture. 

9 comments

Comment

Mark Cruth
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 26, 2023

That's a great way to think about it @Partha Sinha ! Let us know how it goes - would love to hear your story :-)

Like # people like this
Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 3, 2023

So @Partha Sinha can you share how it went?

Like # people like this
Sanjog Sigdel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 28, 2023

This is something I'll add to my future plans. I feel that my company needs this. Back in my previous organization we did perform multiple workshops in organizing RACI metrics. That helped us in so many ways in terms of roles responsibility and accountability

@Partha Sinha @Mark Cruth Thank you your the question and interaction.

Like # people like this
Ram Kumar Aravindakshan _Adaptavist_
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 3, 2023

This is a good suggestion.

Like # people like this
Laurie Sciutti
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 9, 2023

I wish more people would carve out time to running this play ~ it's very helpful!

Like # people like this
Emily _ DevSamurai
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 25, 2023

Very helpful input! Thank you!

Like Sanjog Sigdel likes this
Aaron Geister
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 14, 2023

Awesome play here! I will definitely look to try and use this in my playbook.

Dan Tombs
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 24, 2023

I think that your challenge is probably a very common issue with a lot of teams when they transition to team of teams. I'd also say one of the biggest blockers in my experience is executive understanding. Getting them inspired & understanding of why the changes benefit and running plays like you mentioned will help them along this journey.

Collista Lewingdon
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 2, 2023

I really like that my team, though much smaller (only 7 people) has the roles and responsibilities of each individual written down and published to our team spaces in Confluence. It makes it great to be able to say "no" this is not my responsibility. And keeps us from taking on work that we do/should not be handling.  

Like Mark Cruth likes this
David Blank
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 12, 2023

Hi @Partha Sinha ! 

How did it go? Did the play give your team a clear vision like you expected? Did you learn anything unexpected?

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events