Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are the best ways to build a team

Freddie Ware April 10, 2024

I’m trying to figure out how to make a team for projects and what do you do when you don’t know the people that you are trying to recruit 

2 comments

Comment

Dave Rosenlund
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 10, 2024

Hi, @Freddie Ware. No worries. Atlassian has mapped everything out for us in the Atlassian Team Playbook  😎

I suggest you start there.

Hope this helps,

-dave

Like # people like this

Thanks @Dave Rosenlund @but I am the only person so it can’t work correctly with only one person how do I run a play from the playbook by myself 

Dave Rosenlund
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 10, 2024

I see. Perhaps you can reword and/or expand upon your original question a bit.  Are you trying to create a project for hiring a team?  And which Atlassian product(s) are you using for this?

Like Freddie Ware likes this

Jira service management Trello bit bucket confluence yes I’m working on projects for different areas and never hired anyone before on projects 

Like Dave Rosenlund likes this
Dave Rosenlund
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 10, 2024

If I understand you correctly, and I am still not sure I do, I would start out with a simple Trello board where the columns represent that statuses that matter most to you.

Maybe one of these "HR & Operations" Trello templates will help you.

Going back to my original suggestion, maybe you can use the "Roles & Responsibilities" play from the Team Playbook to help you imagine the types of people you are going to need.

You'll have to decide what matters most to you and your project.

Good luck,

-dave

Like Andy Gladstone likes this
Alex G April 24, 2024

is a very interesting topic. I think first of all it is essential to understand what kind of roles and responsibilities you need in the team and find members to fill them. Looking at your other answer, the next important thing I think is to decide the structure of the project to have visibility and traceability of what you need to do and schedule everything.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events