Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to week 2!

Sara Gottlieb-Cohen
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 20, 2024

Week 2! Let’s do this. You’re one week closer to becoming a calendar Jedi. Let’s finish this week strong and show those calendars who’s really in charge. Hint, hint…it’s YOU.

Let us know…how’s it going so far?

What are you excited to try this week?

2 comments

Comment

Laurie Sciutti
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 20, 2024

Hi @Sara Gottlieb-Cohen ~ I'm dedicating this week on focus blocks, which for anyone that knows me knows that this will be very difficult.  I tend to be very squirrelly which mostly benefits our Confluence and Jira users since they typically only need me to answer quick questions or point them in the right direction.  But blocking time to laser focus on certain things will definitely be challenging for me.  I have a few things that I've procrastinated because it will require this ultra focus, so I've committed to getting all 3 done this week (preferably by Thursday).  Wish me luck and thank you for the tips and guidance!!  

Like # people like this
Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 20, 2024

This is so relatable, @Laurie Sciutti!! I hope this works well for you. I've set aside some focus time tomorrow afternoon. Fingers crossed we both knock out some awesome work!

Like # people like this
Laurie Sciutti
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 21, 2024

One focus task done!  Two to go!

Like # people like this
Sara Gottlieb-Cohen
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 21, 2024

Good luck @Laurie Sciutti you've got this!

Like # people like this
Laurie Sciutti
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 24, 2024

Well.....2 of the 3 tasks completed.  One of them took a bit longer than expected so my focus blocks were out of whack but overall this was definitely helpful!  Looking forward to continuing on with this.  Thank you!

Like Andy Gladstone likes this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 23, 2024

During last week I focused on creating the boxes on my calendar. It was not an easy feat, but made this week a better time management week. Having a calendar that defines how I intend to use blocks of time has helped me maintain more focus and productivity throughout the days. I am not using it as an absolute - I still accept requests from team members for meetings or conversations even if the content does not fit into the block - but it has helped me refocus when context switching occurs. 

I still have some evergreen space in the calendar and I am planning on iterating around the set up, but I am happy with the early results.

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events