Tips & Lessons for 2022: How to recognize a teams progress

Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 10, 2022
Advice

What I'm about to point out is everyone has their way of working and achieving the goal or given set of tasks. The only focus should be whether the logic is right and how efficient the solution is when compared to yours or others who have built the solution.

Relevancy for today

Oftentimes, we resist someone from work since their way of working does not resonate with ours or maybe the approach is different. Now that I have already explained what to focus on and if this is applied to a team as well while building a solution you can get to the destination soon!!

How do you cope up with the ones who take different logic while building a solution and how have you approached to learn from that or teach them on the better solution?

2 comments

Comment

Christine P_ Dela Rosa
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 10, 2022

Interesting question, @Pramodh M. I've participated in internal hackathons to innovate new product. I wonder if there's a way to celebrate new approaches to innovation, versus the innovation itself.

That's one way to celebrate different ways of doing things, and by celebrating different ways of working, perhaps culture will evolve so that, instead of being frustrated at inconsistencies, we can appreciate different paths to similar solutions.

Like # people like this
Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 14, 2022

Absolutely agree @Christine P_ Dela Rosa 

We should embrace and enjoy doing things, that's when we reach the goal 🥅

Like Christine P_ Dela Rosa likes this
Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro January 11, 2022

Great question @Pramodh M

Last year I had to deal with a different point of view in the same team.

It was quite challenging until we notice that we could pick one idea from someone and another one from the other and test. This particularly exercise brought us a real perception that we could live and share the opposite sides and make it works in a smoothie way.

Awesome!

Have a lovely day!

Like Pramodh M likes this
Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 14, 2022

Lovely thought and making noticed in a team makes them bring their level up to the game and we can see each of them at their best 😃

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events