Tips & Lessons for 2022: Be empowered!

Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro January 11, 2022

Advice

We cannot choose the emotions or feelings we are going to feel. But when we think we can know the reason and start dealing with it or try and go our way confidently.

Relevance for today

No matter which part of the process we are in, we are doing our best, and each is living their inner journey, I'm sure. And in understanding this, we must embrace these feelings and draw on our essence. It holds a lot of precious information about the unique and brilliant people we are all over the planet! And in case you need a little help, a terrific question to ask is: do I like it like this? And understand that the answer will show you that we are always getting to know each other, constantly evolving and expanding our awareness of everything. As we do, even amid possible changes of opinion (this can happen too, and that's okay), we can move forward, and we are not alone.

So, I dare say that we can see the bright side of everything. And if we are capable of that, we can become more confident in our decisions, accepting that we can be wrong or correct and that's okay and that we can feel special because we are and empower ourselves. The recipe is not simple, but we can make it simple. There is no one in the world like me or you! Nobody has a smile like mine or yours or our way of being! Empower yourself! Permit yourself to be the fabulous person you are wherever you go. Read aloud one more time, please. And see what you feel 😃 !

We're different, and that is incredible, but together we became a dream range, full of talents and many possibilities to make the world better; for the simple fact of contributing to it. And you, you matter, you are part of it, and I need your help with it. So, please help me! I promise it will work! 🙏🏽 

4 comments

Comment

Christine P_ Dela Rosa
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 11, 2022

What I like about this message is that it validates all of our feelings (which I think so many today could be reminded), but doesn't accept that we need to just feel the feelings. By asking questions about feelings, we can take more control of what happens next. Yeah!

Like # people like this
Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro January 12, 2022

Exactly @Christine P_ Dela Rosa

Thanks for coming here 🙏🏽. 😊 .  

Josh Costella
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 11, 2022

Love this @Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro!

It's very similar to the lessons I've learned in my own life and learning through therapy.

You can't stop your feelings and it's okay to feel them. Let it happen. But taking a step back and understand why you are feeling them gives you a new sense of control over those feelings and makes them easier to process and manage in the future. It's helped me immensely.

So true, right? @Josh Costella

I'm glad you loved it.

Thanks for sharing about yourself. It's helped me significantly too. 🙏🏽 😊

Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 12, 2022

Hi @Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro 

Feelings or emotions is what allows us first of all to experience the fact that we are alive
Emotions surround us, motivate us, move our life and the world

Everything in life has its positive and negative side, it is our only decision to choose the side with which we stay, obviously I always prefer to add, add and add, smile and despite the lessons of life, see that the sun always rises, everything happens for something, everything teaches, contributes and makes you a better human being every day

I loved the post

Greetings to all !!! 💙

Perfect summary @Vero Rivas

That's it! ❤️  I agree 150% with you.

It's always a lesson, and we can learn from it.

I'm glad that you love it!

Greetings to all the team that made me happy sharing a bit of themselves here.

@Christine P_ Dela Rosa , @Josh Costella , @Vero Rivas ❤️

Like # people like this
Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 13, 2022

Can't agree with you more @Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro , beautiful post!

As someone who's trying to overcome feelings that others know definitely better than me so there is no point in speaking out in public, every comment and post I make is full of mixed emotions but with practice, it gets better and better. Imposter syndrome is real but you can always learn to overcome it! 🤗

Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro January 14, 2022

Thank you so much @Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_ ! I'm so glad about it! 💚

Exactly, it always will be better and better. And we all are learning day by day how to overcome it together! So our practice helps others and vice versa. I adore these sharings because it's so spontaneous for me. 🤗

Thanks for coming here! 😃

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events