The Team Play Poster!

Figlia Dicristi May 12, 2023

I really think the Team Play Poster is a great example of full team participation. It really is a kind of "all in one" tool. It gives direction, purpose, and still leaves room for improvement. 

It's great if you're already established in your team, and a go to guide if you're just getting started as a newbie. I believe I will add a section so that each team member can submit their own play document on how they cut their piece of the pie. 

This really keeps everyone involved and on board. 

7 comments

Comment

Ingrid Blake
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 19, 2023

Hi @Figlia Dicristi welcome! Thank you for the feedback. We love the Team Poster Play as well. We find it really useful to get the working team on the same page and focused, with the added benefit of producing a source of truth for other teams to plug into and understand your work quickly, as well as monitor any changes.

We often move on to Roles and Responsibilities, My User Manual and Working Agreements Plays as the next step towards becoming more tactical in figuring out what every needs to do their best work, and how you will work best together as a team.

I'd love to hear more about how you adapt these practices to suit your team more specifically. Be sure to come back to share learnings!

Like # people like this
Anthony Morais
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 14, 2023

I agree, it keeps everyone engaged and united!

Like Ingrid Blake likes this
Dan Breyen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 23, 2023

Looks like a good team building exercise.

Emily _ DevSamurai
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 25, 2023

Totally agree! 

Sam Thing August 15, 2023

Agree- it helps the team to maintain focus and get back on track if someone goes off course.

Charbel Jarjour August 23, 2023

I agree it keeps everyone engaged!

David Blank
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 12, 2023

Welcome @Figlia Dicristi !

Thank you for sharing!

Did you add a section for everyone's play document? Did you try out any other plays? 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events