Submit a question on how to improve your team's way of working [new Work Therapist topics requested]

Christine P_ Dela Rosa
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 3, 2021

One thing I struggle with is knowing when to ask for help. I've learned that I tend to underestimate the benefit of asking peers what they might do if they were in a similar situation.

Personally, I'd love to see the Teamwork Lab serve as a primary resource for people to turn to when they're stuck AND when they want to take their situations to the next level.

To encourage more of that group learning, Atlassian is turning some of your questions into short videos and share it on our social handles for others who might have similar questions. Much appreciation to @Dave Liao and @Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_ for submitting questions in our example "Dear Work Therapist" video responses below.

If you'd like to submit a question for this group to weigh in on AND be considered to be featured in a video response, please do the following.

1. Use the "Ask a question" option to create your own Dear Work Therapist inquiry.
  2. Once that post is created, respond to this discussion with a link to your post so we know where to find it.
  3. Check back in October to see which videos were made.

5 comments

Comment

nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 6, 2021

Very helpful answers to really burning questions 👏

Like Christine P_ Dela Rosa likes this
nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 6, 2021

I have a question - of two - too 😊 

please check out the Link included above 

Christine P_ Dela Rosa
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 6, 2021

The "storming" and "norming" phases of Tuckman's "team development" cycle are often overlooking. So glad you submitted this question! 

Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 9, 2021

A little late, but thank you @Christine P_ Dela Rosa, for such valuable insights 💙

Christine P_ Dela Rosa
Atlassian Team
September 9, 2021

Keep submitting as many questions as you want ;)

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 14, 2021

I posted my question here @Christine P_ Dela Rosa 

Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 2, 2021

Subscribed.

Great job with the videos.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events