Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roles and Responsibilities Play

Mindy May 23, 2023

I'm interested in starting a business as a Productivity Virtual Assistant and I think of all the Plays, the Roles and Responsibilities Play would be best for my business.  Everyone on my team would know what everyone else is responsible for and this would create more empathy for the team's individual members. 

6 comments

Comment

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 23, 2023

@Mindy welcome to the Atlassian Community.

Sounds like a great idea. Are you here looking for training or resources? I'm not sure what feedback you are looking for in this discussion. Please let us know so we can assist.

Like Summer_Hogan likes this
Abhishek Sengupta May 23, 2023

May be Confluence would help you creating play and defining roles and responsibilities. 

Like Summer_Hogan likes this
Peter Van de Voorde
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 24, 2023

Hey @Mindy ,

Welcome to the Atlassian community.

Like @Andy Gladstone already mentioned: great idea, how can this community help you?

I would recommend running the icebreaker play first, especially if you're coming in as an external consultant, which it sounds like you will be.

Cheers,

Peter

Like # people like this
Mark Cruth
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 24, 2023

If you're looking to learn more about the Roles & Responsibilities Play, check out this overview video of the play:

https://youtu.be/k-G-cgZHsgo?t=557

(9:18 timestamp to 15:00 timestamp)

Like # people like this
Sanjog Sigdel
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 29, 2023

@Mindy 

Great idea. Maybe Jira helps you in managing your team's tasks and handling projects. And Confluence will help you in documenting your ideas, roles and responsibility for future reference. I agree with the Community Leaders @Peter Van de Voorde @Andy Gladstone  here.  You also need to share some more details on what your end product will be like. This way we can suggest you like what workflow model you should be leaning into. Atlassian Products offers a wide variety of solutions that could help you build and grow your business.

Like # people like this
Kate Smoliakova June 28, 2023

Please, share the results of your implementation later. I'm very interested

Txus
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 10, 2023

Great idea!!!

I would use Confluence Whiteboard or Miro to make the exercises.

I imagine that you already check the next link, but just in case.
https://www.atlassian.com/team-playbook/plays/roles-and-responsibilities

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events