Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Play of the month: Stand-ups aren't just for software teams... does your team do them?

Viewing page 2 of 2

30 comments

Comment

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 25, 2023

My current team does not, but I'm not working in an area where they would be useful.  The weekly team meet (plus Chris chasing anyone who does not make the weekly because of other commitments) works fine.

When I was in support or development, then oh heck yes, a well-run daily standup really helped.

Ram Kumar Aravindakshan _Adaptavist_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 8, 2023

Currently, I am in a Software Support Team, and we have a daily standup via Zoom to just discuss what have we done, what are we doing to do and if we have any blockers.

Manoj Gangwar
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 23, 2023

Nice article

Ankush Bora January 25, 2024

I work in a marketing team and we are doing stand-ups. I love it here!

Josh Shepherd
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 11, 2024

Virtual standups help, but it would still be super nice to be able to do these IRL. You just can't beat the in person face to face to reinvigorate the team.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events