PSI Technical Support

Alka Sahay October 12, 2020

I have attempted to take the ACP 600 Certification exam twice but. I'm unable to write the exam as there seems to be some technical error which restricts the camera access.

On 20th August I had my first scheduled exam and when the time came I couldn't take the exam. With over 1 hour of triage I was advised to take the exam from a different laptop.

On 9th October I attempted again and this time again it was the same issue. I had a different laptop(Mac Book with latest version Catrina) and again PSI could not provide the technical support(same with about an hour of triaging activities)

First time -there was an acknowledgement but for my second incident I have been marked absent.

Clearly this is very frustrating, Most annoying part is that when you test the compatibility the system throws no error and when the clock strikes for the test the issues starts.

I'm in touch with the customer support and this advice to post in community has been made by the Atlassian team

1 comment

Comment

Julia
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 12, 2020

Hello @Alka Sahay , our team mis-advised you about posting in Community -- I'm sorry about that and we will look into it.  Typically, when a customer has the type of problem you've had, our team escalates directly to PSI, and we follow up directly with them until we've been able to arrive at a satisfactory solution for you.  I will initiate a ticket with them.

Best Regards,

Atlassian Certification Team

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events