Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New user in Atlassian!

Figlia Dicristi May 12, 2023

Hello 👋 

I am new to Atlassian, but have grown very fond of their apps, labs, and playbooks. The integrations are amazing, and the tutorials are super informative, and very easy to understand. 

I give Atlassian and their products 2 👍

12 comments

Comment

Rilwan Ahmed
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 13, 2023

Hi @Figlia Dicristi ,

Welcome to the community !!

If you have any questions regarding Atlassian products at any point of time, don't hesitate to shoot them at https://community.atlassian.com/. We are here to assist you. 

Like # people like this
Sanjog Sigdel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 28, 2023

@Figlia Dicristi Welcome to the community. 👏👏

Ram Kumar Aravindakshan _Adaptavist_
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 29, 2023

Hi @Figlia Dicristi

Welcome to the community. 

Anthony Morais
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 14, 2023

Welcome to the community @Figlia Dicristi 

Emily _ DevSamurai
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 25, 2023

Hi, I am also new to Atlassian as well as the community. I've never joined any community this large and helpful! I hope you're enjoying it just like I am!

Sanjog Sigdel
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 25, 2023

@Emily _ DevSamurai Welcome to the community.

Like Emily _ DevSamurai likes this
Christine P. Dela Rosa
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 25, 2023

Welcome @Figlia Dicristi and glad to see your review lol.

If you have any questions or want to share anything, definitely start a post! We’re all hear to learn from and support each other.

Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 27, 2023

Welcome @Figlia Dicristi and @Emily _ DevSamurai ! :) Glad that you joined! :)

Like Emily _ DevSamurai likes this
Sayed Bares [ServiceRocket]
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 8, 2023

Welcome to the community @Figlia Dicristi !

Like Sanjog Sigdel likes this
Sanjog Sigdel
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 9, 2023

@Figlia Dicristi Welcome to the community.

Collista Lewingdon
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 2, 2023

A little late to the game, but welcome nonetheless. I am loving the integrations as well and have been at this for a little over a year now!

Srikanthi Bodapati October 25, 2023

Hello, I am new user for Atlassian but profoundly impressed by the tools that are developed. I have worked for several years in Non profit sector leadership in which we have developed program strategies, key performance indicators, brainstormed road blocks and opportunities in unconventional ways. Now with the latest course on strategic guidance, I could clearly connect my past experience into learning new ways of working in other sectors. I loved the customer experience mapping tool and the DACI tool, which helps in deriving the best outcomes for the project that we work with Iam supporting several Organisations develop their strategic vision and helping them grow. These tools are of great help for me to take forward the Organisation achieve its vision. Thanks!

Like Sanjog Sigdel likes this
Sanjog Sigdel
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 25, 2023

@Srikanthi Bodapati Welcome to the community. Your years long experience in Non Profit sector leadership will definitely help the community grow and definitely provide new insights that all of us can grow and foster.

Like Srikanthi Bodapati likes this
Shawn Doyle - ReleaseTEAM
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 18, 2023

Welcome @Figlia Dicristi 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events