cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Must Read For Team Building!

Dan Breyen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 19, 2023

Just finished reading Patrick Lencioni's "The 6 Types Of Working Genius".  Oh my!  Certainly a must read for teams, especially for teams after team members get promoted into Leadership roles.  Puts a team into a whole new perspectiive.  

I recommend all of his stuff, but if you're looking to find a way to energize your stagnant team, or don't want to lose any momentum in your existing team, it's well worth checking out.

7 comments

Comment

Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 19, 2023

Thanks for sharing @Dan Breyen !

Like # people like this
Mark Cruth
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 19, 2023

Great book! I'm also a big fan of "The Advantage" - Lencioni does a great job making real-world team problems come to life! 

Like # people like this
Dan Breyen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 19, 2023

Totally agree!  If you need a leadership/teamwork book, pick up anything by P. Lencioni!

Laurie Sciutti
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 8, 2023

Awesome!  Thanks, @Dan Breyen !

Like Dave Rosenlund _Trundl_ likes this
Varunish Garg December 7, 2023

Thanks a lot for the link. I bookmarked it. 

Cinthia Catalani December 21, 2023

Thanks for sharing :)

Hind Kadiri From Jaanga
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 10, 2024

Thank you for this information @Dan Breyen !

Juan Carlos Pin June 18, 2024

Hi @Dan Breyen

I always think about the Level 5 Leaders, from Jim Collins' "Good to Great"

Jim Collins: The X Factor of Truly Great Leadership - Nordic Business Forum 2014 (youtube.com)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events