๐Ÿš€JUST LAUNCHED! ๐ŸŽ‰ Network of Teams

Ingrid Blake
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 19, 2023

Update: The Network of teams Play now has a Mural template to follow as well as the lighter Trello option.

๐Ÿš€JUST LAUNCHED! ๐ŸŽ‰

Network of Teams Play

Hi everyone!

I'm Practices Product Lead here at Atlassian, focusing on delivering teamwork practices to our customers. I'm SO excited to be sharing with this community one of our internal Plays that has been helping us to navigate the rapid changes of the past few years. 

Are you struggling to make sense of who your team relies on to reach your goals? Want to build strong relationships with your network of teams and actually all get on the same page?

It's even harder in a distributed work environment to understand the map of teams that you need to be successful. Especially in a rapidly changing environment with regular pivots, re-structures and team changes. Work is so much more than the tools we use. It's about the human interactions that fuel your best work.

But we have a way! Developed, tried and tested by Atlassian  teams (and a few lucky customers) we are SO happy to finally get to share with you the Network of Teams Play.

In true agile fashion, I'm sharing value early and often, but watch this space! There's lots more in the pipeline set to launch in the coming weeks.

If you try out this Play with your team, I would LOVE to hear how it went, how you changed it to suit your unique needs etc In this rapidly changing working environment, we're all in this big experiment together. Looking forward to working much more closely with this community to grow and learn about our teamwork practices together.
Ingrid

12 comments

Comment

Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 19, 2023

Very interesting! Thanks for sharing, Ingrid!

Like โ€ข Amanda Barber likes this
Sven Peters
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 20, 2023

I'm super excited about this Play. I've been working in a lot of teams and this Play would have helped a lot. It's a blind spot for a lot of teams. 

vikram
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 20, 2023

Very interesting information. 

thanks for sharing. 

Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 24, 2023

Interesting!!!!

Dan Breyen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 28, 2023

Sounds like a good exercise for teams with new members.

Sidar Yarar April 6, 2023

Thanks for sharing.

Graham Twine
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 13, 2023

Thanks for sharing, as a remote team this has some useful  info.

Our team fits four out of the five categories, I am looking forward to giving this a try and promise to feedback the teams experience

Sven Peters
Atlassian Team
April 13, 2023

Please keep the feedback coming. Our team ran the play at an offsite in January and the results were super interesting (but also brutal). Since then we've worked on improving some of our team relationships. Not there yet but it's getting continuously better.

Like โ€ข # people like this
Summer_Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 21, 2023

I totally want to try this out with my Value Stream! Thanks for sharing this @Ingrid Blake!

ร‡iฤŸdem BรผyรผkaลŸik
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 16, 2023

Hi @Ingrid Blake, I've seen many of the plays, but haven't tried most of them. One question: Would it be possible to put these plays into levels like in relation to each other? I'm not sure if that makes sense, but when I come as a new beginner, I'd love to see how (if) they're related and whether there's a better way of organizing them amongst themselves. Thanks!

Like โ€ข # people like this
Ingrid Blake
Atlassian Team
May 18, 2023

@ร‡iฤŸdem BรผyรผkaลŸik thank you for this feedback!

You're not the first to mention the need for more guided direction on how to progress through practices in pursuit of specific outcomes. We have several pieces of work in consideration for the roadmap designed to help this significantly. I will be sure to come back here to update you when I have more information in the next couple of weeks to check that it hits the mark for you. So glad to have you in our community!

Dam
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 19, 2023

nice ! thanks for sharing 

Laurie Sciutti
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 8, 2023

Super helpful.  Looking forward to trying this play!

Txus
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 10, 2023

Wow. Great play!!! Thanks for sharing @Ingrid Blake 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events