cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduction

Hakeem Olasupo
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 10, 2021

Hi Everyone, I am Hakeem Olasupo by name. I am the Lead for Ilorin Trello Events In Ilorin Nigeria. I am glad to be here

4 comments

Comment

Huwen Arnone _Deiser_
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
November 10, 2021

Welcome @Hakeem Olasupo, glad to have you around! 😎✔

Like Hakeem Olasupo likes this
Hakeem Olasupo
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 11, 2021

It's a pleasure. Thanks

Like Huwen Arnone _Deiser_ likes this
Nick Alesandro
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 11, 2021

Welcome to the community @Hakeem Olasupo, great to have you here!  👍 ✨ 

Like # people like this
Christine P. Dela Rosa
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 11, 2021

Welcome again @Hakeem Olasupo ! Looking forward not only to any questions you want to pose to the group + new ways of working you'd like to share, but I'm also interested in how you respond to other discussions already going on. 

hello.gif

Like # people like this
Christine P. Dela Rosa
Atlassian Team
November 18, 2021

@Hakeem Olasupo - I forgot to ask! What are you looking to see in this group--what topics, what types of articles, etc? In other words, how can this group help you? Anything is possible if we know what others are seeking ;)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events