Hi to all - Ciao a tutti

Fabio Genovese
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 1, 2022

Hi to all

Let me introduce myself. My name is Fabio Genovese aka Artigiano Del Software. I use Atlassian products since 2009 and I've discovered I am one of the first in Italy to take the Here be the Dragons test.

I am a very curious person and very often delight in configuring Atlassian products to meet different needs and requirements, using the add-ons as best I can.

Potrebbe essere un'immagine raffigurante una o più persone, barba, occhiali e spazio al chiuso

5 comments

Comment

Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 1, 2022

Welcome to the community.  Looking forward to collaborate with you.

Best, Joseph

Like # people like this
Fabio Genovese
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 1, 2022

@Joseph Chung Yin Many thanks and I look forward to exchanging views

Like # people like this
Christine P_ Dela Rosa
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 1, 2022

So glad you're here, @Fabio Genovese!

I'm not that familiar with the "Here be the Dragons" test. What's that about and what does it mean for you to be one of the first in Italy to take it?

Like Fabio Genovese likes this
Fabio Genovese
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 2, 2022
Like Christine P_ Dela Rosa likes this
Christine P_ Dela Rosa
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 2, 2022

Oh yes, this one. So glad you're paving the way for others, @Fabio Genovese !

Summer_Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 3, 2022

Welcome @Fabio Genovese 

Darryl Lee
Atlassian Team
May 9, 2022

Welcome to the Community @Fabio Genovese 

Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 12, 2022

Ciao @Fabio Genovese !

Fabio Genovese
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 12, 2022

Ciao @Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_ 

Ben rivisto

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events