Health Monitor Play with my squad

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 4, 2021

Thanks @Bridget  for sharing Team Playbook challenge.

Apologies, I tried to post this as article but I don't have permission as mentioned earlier so I posted this as discussion.

I have played this Heath Monitor with my squad to just get a picture on basis of the eight attributes around this game. Here is the result from the current one during our virtual session today - https://www.atlassian.com/team-playbook/health-monitor#m;n:12;td:2021-8-4;c:0;tn:Zebra;q0:0;q1:0;q2:0;q3:0;q4:1;q5:0;q6:1;q7:0;t6:  . 

We have also planned to run this same play for the next round in coming month.

I must say squad members loved this session as these attributes mostly covered their expectations. There were some comments if the attributes can be extended to add a few more but as of now I am excluding those at least for the next round. The good thing to see that mostly - six out of eight people in this squad was confident and two among these i.e. Proof Of Concept and Managed Dependencies, they found a bit shaky. We have noted the action items for these and I think it mostly happened due to some blocked issues in previous sprints with Proof Of Concept and some dependencies were found in middle of the work. Another important thing I must say this play has concepts around Enterprise Design Thinking and how to make the best out of it e.g. the suggested plays options.

Improvement Suggestions:

Though I was not quite in a mood to give any suggestion of improvement as it fulfilled the purpose but if the below are taken care then it would be highly appreciated.

1. It would be great if some customisations can be done with the attributes if squad is looking to add a few more.
  2. If we add funny names of participants also so their character name and their individual responses are also captured.
  3. We played this virtually in MS Teams though there was no such issues but it would have been great there is similar game with keeping it mind the game would be played virtually.  

I would recommend this to anyone who is looking to grab some time and play this game.

Stay safe and healthy.

5 comments

Comment

Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
August 4, 2021

Very cool - thanks for sharing @Suvradip Paul !

Like Suvradip Paul likes this
Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 4, 2021

Thanks to you @Bridget for the challenge. I would explore other plays and share my experience.

Cheers

Suvradip

Vronik September 18, 2021

Fantastic, thanks for sharing @Suvradip Paul 

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 18, 2021

Thanks @Vronik !

Like Vronik likes this
meghna_singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 5, 2021

Great! Thanks for sharing !

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 5, 2021

Thanks @meghna_singh  for your kind words!

Jeanie Hioki November 17, 2021

Has anyone tried "Health Monitor" when team members are working remotely?

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 2, 2021

Hi @Jeanie Hioki ,

I have tried Health Monitor working as part of remote team. Do you have any specific queries ? It would be great if you share so that I can help based on my knowledge and experience using this.

Jeanie Hioki December 2, 2021

Hello @Suvradip Paul

I don't have any specific questions but wondering if this game would be worthwhile with remote team.  We spend too much time in web conferences so I don't want to make it longer so was curious if others tried this.

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 6, 2021

Thanks @Jeanie Hioki for your response.

I think you can easily play this with remote team like through MS Teams an record the session(based on agreement with team participants). You can share responses in chat window for different attributes and moderator summing those and finally adding those and going through that an publishing the attributes and decide the next course of actions which require improvements. We normally wrap this with in 30 mins and it would be great to have such sessions once in a month.

Please try and share your thoughts on the same.

Omar Mohamed Fathi
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 2, 2023

COOOOOL

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events